My Weed Plant Lstd Itself?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by itsmychoice, Jun 9, 2013.

1. hey guys i have an outdoor plant and it was about 2-1/2 feet tall 4 days ago and now its pushing 3-3 1/2 ft but from all the weight of the leaves it fell over. it mush of fell over 3 days ago cause the top had turned 90 degrees towards the light and the leaves layed flat exposing many innernodes. iits basically the same thing as it being tied down in lst except the plant naturally did it to itself. has anyone else noticed this?

2. i've had that happen before when buds have been to heavy to stay up on their own. it's all good. feel free to support it a bit with a stake if it's a big issue.

3. i was wondering if anyone let a fallen over plant grow without staking it up and if the results were like lsting and increased yeild. this pic is after i staked it back up
    image.jpg

4. i woulda left it down. it woulda done wonders for her! You still have the chance to tilt her some and take advantage of it. You already hurt the stem slightly, atleast reap some benefit from it!

5. so it would increase yeilds to let it fall over? perhaps i will take the stake out and let it do its thing and compare the results

6. heres a few pics of my other outdoors. this is my first grow and im pretty happy with how they are doing. the first one is 2 monthes old and the the other 2 are 3 monthes old.
    image.jpg

7. you could leave it like it's being tied down. however you do risk the stem snapping/breaking. it's unlikely but possible.