Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My WEED just EXPLODED.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Sherpa, May 4, 2012.

1. Gun powder.Maybe to explode your brain,making you feel an effect?Huh.

2. Ive had weed pop out of my bowl piece, sometimes it happens from a little draft of air or you putting a little draft into the piece

3. Like alot of other people said its probly a seed, or a friend with a very odd sense of humor lmao. Ive seen bowls and joints get dropped because a seed blew up and it scared whoever was tokin haha.

4. LOL def a seed in there.... they go off sometimes

one time i was giving this girl a shotgun and one exploded and i swear i jumped about 10 feet back and she almost had a heart attack

5. Either a seed, or you may have accidentally exhaled instead of inhaled. Happens to new tokers all the time, and it even happens to me once in awhile if I am taking (a few too many) bong rips