Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed is WAY TOO STICKY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 Sir Stoner, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    So i just picked up a bag and it smelled kinda weird so i was paranoid it might be laced, so i ground it up and now my fineres ARE EXTREMELY STICKY, like as sticky as dumping cola all over my
    Hands, it looks normal, is there any way i can test it, also ive been licking and washing my fingers and it still wont stop being sticky

2. Send it to me I'll test it for you

3. Do what those guys are doing in your avatar.

4. Rub it on a cd and if it scratches it then its covered in ground glass or solid crystals. Otherwise maybe its just cured improperly.

5. Take one hit. Wait for effects. If unpleasant, no not repeat:

6. 2 things. It still needs to be cured. Or they dumped it in soda.

7. it probably just some really dank bud yo.

8. Ive grown weed before and this is way stickier, my throat feels like its closing, i dont think this is just pot ):

9. try curing it homie. That might work.

10. haha sorry but that's funny as shit. i need to find the dealers lacing shit for free

11. Around my part, dealers will give you 10 a gram with laced just so you come back again

12. if not, enjoy :p

13. There's an ingredient called "fuck it" You need some.

14. #14 ski high n fly, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    for some one who claims to grow and has over 1000 posts on here you dont seem to be all that cannabis savvy to me...:rolleyes:

edit: also you are slacking if you arent buying from the dispensaries in washington. Why would you buy from some randoms if you can go to whats basically pharmacy for cannabis?

15. How can you live in Washington state and buy from a dealer who is sketchy enough to make you think he would lace your weed? I live in Alabama, which is easily one of the worst weed-states, and I have never had this problem, not even once.

16. I think ur having a panic attack from thinking ur bud is laced

17. I think you just got some sticky, leave some nugs out overnight, see how they feel in the morning.

I recently got some WICKED outdoors, it smelled like the heavens, it was just SUPER sticky, you could see it on the inside of the bag, and the nugs stuck to the plastic of the bag.

I'd just pick a nug out, let it sit in my grinder or tin overnight, than bust it in the morning.

18. first off, if you get your mind set on it being laced before you even smoke, your gonna have a bad trip.
    second, hold a nug on your tongue and see if there are any effects.
    third, think about why would your dealer lace it? most unmentionables are more expensive than weed, so why would they wast money on it?

19. Well you need to ask yourself.. "Would your dealer have a valid reason to lace your weed" if he has nothing against you then you probably have nothing to worry about. I had some major sticky bud too.. Just had to cure it. It really means that you have FRESH ass dank. :smoking:

20. Even though pot is legal they havnt established public sales areas yet