Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed is rely hard?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocker705, Aug 6, 2009.

1. i bought 3 nuggets of wut i was told headies, i got the weed and examined it, it is def good weed but it was very hard, almost like a rock, impossible to break apart.

Is all weed like this?

2. If it's hurts trying to break it, then you got yourself some grit.

3. Hmm, I see you are new to the marijuana world. Yes, dense good bud's can be hard to take apart, same with beasters. Be aware of grit but take a picture with your cell phone camera and upload it, we can tell you after that.

4. wut is grit???:confused:

5. #5 d.conn, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    the only time i have gott hard weed is when i first started smoking and i was gettin shwag straight up dirty mexican brick weed but your say its headies so idk what would cause headies to be like that...i have also gotten dank that was real dense but it wasnt very hard to break up

6. Grit is weed that has glass shards in it making it heavier to rip you off.

7. i've smoked it before but i had to cut it with a scissors, it has alot of crystals and it has been confirmed by a experienced smoker that it is good, can weed get stale?

8. Well if this 'experienced smoker' is selling to you he could just lie. And weed can't get stale.

9. no he's not selling to me, another guy is, but w/e thnx for the help, i'll put a pic on later tmw

10. Ive had hard dank b4. It was some local strain ive been tokin tokin for 5 years now, and this was some good dank. Squishy but when u broke it its kinda hard.... Cant really explain but i think i know what your talkin bout.

11. Yeah you prob just got some brick weed. I never got glass in my weed before but I've deff got that brick shwag. But the brick weed around here is pretty good

12. yaaa ive gotten some wicked dense dank weed, hard as a rock, cant do much with out a pic tho

13. #14 Gumbo, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    Spraying bud with tiny glass particles can't make it any more dense. That's just ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with your bud, it's just dense. I'm not telling you that it's dank or schwag, but smoke it worry free, it's all natural.

Also, weed can get stale very fast if not stored properly. Why wouldn't it???

14. That shit is either really dense or you got some grit.

Also, please use proper grammar on this board, it will save you a lot of insults and time, you aren't texting.

[​IMG]

15. mabye bite a peice of it and if its gritty on your teeth and chips ur teeth lol its prolly got glass or rocks, best thing to do then wud be cookin with it

ok he said rely,def,wut its not the end of the world u guys wtf does grammer matter anyways

16. Indicas espically pakastani subtype can have rock hard dense buds, nothing is wrong, it is the genetics and good light. Wonder woman for instance makes tight hard buds that need a herb grinder to break apart when dried. You just got sum indica.

and btw weed CAN go stale if not stored correctly, it degrades over time both the thc and the plant matter due to oxidation with air/light

17. Lots a crystals? sounds like grit!
    :eek:

18. Wut ghramR madder u no wht i meen? Hoo nedz tht sht N E wayz :rolleyes:

19. yee dawg fo sho u no wut i meen