Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed is damp and has lots of seeds in it? Help please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kanadiankush28, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I recently bought a quarter oz and this weed has quite a lot of seeds, also it is damp and not very crystally...It does smoke pretty good tho, gets me pretty high and I always take out the seeds. So far i've gotten about 14 seeds from like 1g. Now i've been hearing that I could plant them. I know absolutely nothing about growing,etc. So i was wodnering if the grasscity community could help me with maybe their expieriences/knowledge. The seeds are like brown, some are brown with dark purple, they are a little bit smaller then a green pea. So I just wanted to know how should I know and test that these seeds are 100% growable and good? What preparations should I do before planting them( I plan on just planting them in my garden, in the soil area,gonna dig a hole put it in and cover it up)? Since i'm planting them outside in some soil, would it be ok to just put it in a hole, and just leave it there to grow till they are ready or do I have to do some stuff daily or weekly? Basically just walk me throught EVERYTHING I would have to do to successfully plant these seeds outside in my garden. Sorry for the long post.

Thanks in advance

- KanadianKush