Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed induced low appetite situation???

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Higher_Primate, Aug 23, 2013.

1. So, I officially did it, August was my month I was going to be baked the whole month (I started early in late july, I started July 22nd due to something coming up in late late (this weekend through to tuesday) august that is very important and need to be somewhat sober for. Late last night and today up until about half an hour ago, I was completely sober. It was incredible! A sober life when baked can feel like you just got baked for the first time ever for me. However, one thing stood out to me.... This past month I have been eating a whole lot from the weed smoking, I gained 8 pounds in one month!!! Back to the Gym with me! However, I may not need to go to the gym, if I stay like I am now, to my pleasant surprise. I have not eaten a single thing today, besides a glass of lemonade right now, and a few tastes tests at work before I send it out the door. Basically, every thing I looked at today looked like shit and made my stomach churn. All in all, Id say Ive consumed about 30 grams of carbs, and a mere 450 calories today (compared to my normal 2700 calories a day when I am normal and going to the gym almost daily).  

My only question is, do I need weed to eat now??? Is one month baked enough to cause appetite dependency??? Or I am just not hungry, because of the sudden change in conciousness? 

I know its just day one in a normal daily late Nigh time stoner life, I will update tomorrow, but I think I mat have become dependent on it to eat food. Which, of course, I can still choke something down every onvce in a while, itll taste bad, and I wont eat alot. Which for me is a good thing, I was overweight for most of my child hood, Only since I was 17 (19 now) have I become a normal weight and put on some lean muscle.