Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed has blue specks on it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HoeJay, Oct 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 HoeJay, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    I picked up today and had a couple of zoots when I looked after having them I noticed blue specks on the weed, wondering what it is it is also from the UK so is not from a dispensary Screenshot_20181018-022304.jpg

2. Looks like the ink from a stamp they put on cellophane for cigarettes.

Was it in a bag or cellophane?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. In a little 1 g baggy

4. @Chunk Another merge Please.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Someone with a blue waffle handled your weed..

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sorry about that didn't realise the first one posted will trade it down

7. Just let Chunk deal with it. He'll be along and fix it as they are hard to completely delete if I remember.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Are the speck loose ? Can you dislodge them with a toothpick?
    It took me a minute to think about what they looked like. When the ever popular Blue Tarps sun disintegrate it breaks down into small blue flakes like that.
    upload_2018-10-17_19-4-4.jpeg
    I've smoked far worse in my time.
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah I think so don't have it anymore it's at my friends, and gonna sound dumb but do they use tarp in England

10. i say pick em off and smoke it!

11. looks like very small slug and snail killer ..not saying it is though ,,but if you know your dealer go ask him ..he should know ,,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
  12. Somebody was eating a Tide Pod and spilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I don't think it has anything to do with any kind of blue tarps or anything like that. Obviously no one knows but the grower more than likely. Depending on which state and where you get your s*** whether it's on the street or not most dealers could care less and just sell for profit and aren't really concerned about anything other than that so asking them what it could be is useless.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey, I know this was 5 years ago, but was anyone able to figure out what it was? I found the same stuff in mine, just not as much. I also held it up to a flame, and it seemed to melt like plastic.

15. It turned out to be an unapproved fertilizer from processed hazardous waste. Slipped in by an "organic" fertilizer manufacturer in a third world county. Lawsuit went nowhere and the company is no longer in business (big surprise). HoeJay lost his color vision and sense of smell and taste.

16. Wait really? Do you happen to know the name of the fertilizer? Also, do you know where I can find out more about it affecting HoeJay?

17. Don't worry about the fertilizer. A firm that handled hospital biological waste created a shell company to MAKE fertilizer from it rather than properly destroy and dispose of it. The C.E.O. was executed.
    Due to forum rules and respect in general, I can't give HoeJay's real name. It would be a cruel joke to buy him a coloring book for Christmas but other than that, everything returned to normal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Do you have any references to support this? Not saying you’re lying, but then again I am new to the forum & don’t know if it’s just your sense of humor; but if serious, this doesn’t make sense, as I just ran into this with my organic grow, & I have no idea what 3rd world country’s organic fertilizer you refer to, but mine is 100% USA sourced & produced.

Open to any other theories.

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's so hard investigating things from a third world country. Getting reliable information, or any information at all, is like nailing Jello to a tree. Old information has been walked on by the government. New information varies from source to source. In this case, after the execution, the matter was considered closed and info was just garbage. Of course I'm kidding,I just enjoy humor. Not everyone is like this, most on this forum are knowledgeable and kind and will willfully and honestly answer any questions you may have. Just not me. Enjoy the forum!

• Like Like x 1