Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed go or bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mjghg, Mar 1, 2017.

1. So I bought an eighth for $50 the other day, I need some determining if this weed is good.

Attached Files:

2. It has little eye appeal, but how would we know how good it is, it's your weed? You jokester you!

• Like Like x 2
  3. It all depends on how you feel when you smoke it. If it takes you into clouds then job well done. But if you want a more specific answer, the weed does not look like it's worth $50 bruh.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Okay that's what I wanted to know. How much you think this might sell for? $40?

5. You got ripped, unless you live an illegal state. I get the same thing for $25 an eighth at my dispensary.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah I live in Nc

7. I'll pray for you and your state bro.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What kind of business man are you? Edit I see man your cutting your losses.

9. Regional kush. Def ripped you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't sell it, I just wanna know how much does it sell for.

11. $50 apparantly

• Like Like x 6
  12. looks like a Jackson got spent on that Ulysses.

13. This is the new stuff I got lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2