My Weed Freedom

Discussion in 'General' started by LetItBe, Mar 18, 2009.

1. So for a while I would always have to go drive somewhere and smoke, and I would never have a lot of weed because I didn't have much money. Recently I've realized that my feeble amount of money won't do much anyway, so may as well spend it on weed. I also found a way to smoke in my room.

So now I just have a half ounce of weed sitting by my windowsill, a lock on my door to keep the rents out, a piece and some dryer sheets. I can smoke whenever I want now! It's pretty awesome, although it encourages me to smoke more than I should....

I smoke too much nowadays =(

Just thought I'd share my newfound freedom lol

2. It's called a sploof bro, sorry to burst your bubble.

3. Didn't burst my bubble, I'm glad to know what it's called lol

4. You're pretty creative if you thought of it yourself without any help. +1 Rep

5. How do you employ these dryer sheets? Do you stuff them into an empty toilet roll tube?

And also, I have something to say.
    If you do practise your weed freedom ofen, or regularly, you WILL get caught.
    And you are going to have to deal with it.

So just like...be careful, even if the consequences are bad, yo ucan forget its pretty damned easy to get caught in those excapade as such.

6. You put two drysheets over one end, and keep on with like a rubberband, and crumple another up and stuff it inside. Proceed to blow into it.

7. Hmm, good point. I'm pretty careful though. I haven't got caught, and haven't even been suspected.

Well I've been caught once, but they def dont' think I'm smoking at home.

8. fingers crossed for you not getting caught and enjoying yourself all the time xD

9. i've been caught smoking in my room a few times..make sure to use candles. haha.
    oh..and don't leave with your room smelling like weed. duh. haha :smoking:

10. haha word. Yeah I basically hang out my window and smoke, and blow the smoke through the "sploof" and to the left of my window. Then I spray Axe everywhere. I know that's suspicious, but i used to spray a lot of Axe and I do random shit like that all the time, so it's cool

11. mh....just be carefull with it.......

12. weed is dangerous :smoking:

13. hahah

14. haha. i usually go to my attic and smoke and blow the smoke out of the vent up there. :)

15. how well does the sploof work?