Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed experience *must read*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingajbush, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I just started smoking weed like in January this year. I have never did any drugs or drink, i was always taught to and i listened, Im 20 by the way i just always and still do got respect for my parents. But i was just graduating college and have been working in my Field of choice, making good money when all of the something the company was being sold. I was pissed off and stress out. I just got my associate degree and thought i had it all planned out, with a good job to back it up. I come from a family of smokers, 98% of all males in my family smoke weed. So one day i was chilling late night with my cousins and brother, we fired up a big blunt of purple and i took a hit, i started to chill, sit back and relax and look at life different. I was not panicking any more or stressed out about paying bills and finding a new job. It allowed me to sit back and be thankful and think of a plan. Now its 4 months later, i have another good job, moved out from moms house, caught up on my bills and now i look at life different. Im not saying that weed save my life or career but it help me cope alot better and now i feel like a new person, i really do, i look at life a little different, I grew up hearing all the bad things and weed makes up dumb and you going to fail in life if you smoke weed, but researched, study and realize all that is a lie. I realized that some thing the government hide from us. I only smoke weed tho, no drink or hard drug, hell weed is not even a drug, its a plant. DONT DO DRUGS, SMOKE WEED lol:smoke:

2. well it was a great story.. but you have a degree... this is the beginners section of this forum... not the life story area... so maybe you should ask to have this moved over there... unless you started to grow weed in that story... hahahahahaha

it was a good story though

3. This section is about growing. Your weed experience *must move*