Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed doesn't smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Sep 22, 2011.

1. #1 OGgarfield, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    I picked up an 8th from a friend this afternoon, he said it was just standards so I'm not expecting much, but it has absolutely no smell? Only when I hold it close.
    It seems to have a few trichromes but there isn't much grade around where I live so I don't have anything to compare it with really...
    I've bought this because I have some friends coming over on the weekend so I'd like to know what to expect, cheers!

2. I don't know man, sounds like you got what you paid for, just mids

3. take it back to target and get a refund.

4. I dont think that would be fair, he did say its only standards so I'm not really in a position to whine!

5. Just get dank next time and life will be more enjoyable.

Better taste, smell, and overall feeling.

6. Weed is weed, man...Stick it in your pipe and smoke it.:cool:

7. You got what you paid for my man. It will still get you high though, so don't worry bout that. :smoke:

8. Probably wasn't cured correctly..stick it in a mason jar with a slice of orange peel for a few hours and maybe it will come alive for you.

9. Sometimes you get weed that smells just plain earthy or piney, doesn't mean its bad, just not a stinky strain.

10. does it get you high?

11. Son. I am dissapoint.

12. I can barely smell my weed when I pick up an 8th, but an ounce of the same stuff stinks up the whole building. Also, when you bust it, it will stink.

13. Update: This stuff is fantastic, I've had only two reasonable hits and I'm numb...
    I'm sorry I misjudged You £7/G bud <3

14. Some strains don't smell as much, also if he forced dried the bud AKA (Put it in a microwave) Then it won't smell much at all.

It will still get you high though.

Oops just say your post ^^^, good to hear man :smoking:

15. hahahaaaaa!! there we go buddyyy :hello::hello: congrats!

i sympathize with you, ive been broke and been smokin friends's mids, just got paid and smoked some dankk again finally

the fact that it turned out bein intense in the end is awesome :wave: but i do gotta say, find someone that sells dank man, quickly, you wont regret it :D

16. I live in the west midlands - UK i dont think dank even exists where I am :(

17. I've heard of decent bud in the area, there's good bud everywhere man - just a matter of finding.

If you're getting charged £10 a gram it should be legit bomb dank, even though it's started going up here...most people do like a 1.7/score for decent haze or a good indica. =/

18. Ha. i see what you did there:rolleyes:

19. I just smoked some of the same shit!! It got me high forever so it was good!!