Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Weed Doesnt Really Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jun 12, 2013.

1. My friend has this good weed, but it just barely smells. It looks like a high times bud and smokes like one too but no smell :( how could this be?

2. U mean like one bud or a whole sack? Usually i can barely smell one individual bud. Strong when i open a jar full tho

3. Even when you break it down it doesnt smell? Ive had some bud with a not to strong smell, but once you grind it up it smells a lot stronger. Never had bud with no smell, even the brick i used to get back in the day had a smell. 

4. The nugs may have been left out so the stank has gone

5. If its indoor it doesnt smell as much as outdoor so that might be part of it