Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My weed dealer claims he gets 70mpg

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420BudBurner253, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Read above posts..
    I wouldn't doubt it honestly. I love civics :smoke: getting my second one hopefully within this month

2. He is a liar

3. No way..I drive a 2006 corolla with a 5 speed and i get 34-35 mpg and I drive 600 miles a week 60-70% are hwy miles.

4. old cars like that are featherweight compared to new hybrids. an old civic should get around 35-40mpg if you know how to drive. but 70mpg is horseshit

5. what in fucks name are you talking about^

6. They've been making cars over 50 MPG for decades... Especially some old diesels.

Nowadays they just cost more to buy, maintain, and mostly come with batteries.

Moving backwards a little?

7. Now he says he gets 35+ mpg , and on the freeway...45+

Still think he is lying?

8. #29 Nutrition Facts, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    is this much detail really necessary?

9. hey man I can say stuff like I get 350 br/h (350 bongrips per hour for all you that dont know) but we all know that i'd be fibbing... 420 would be a more accurate number :smoke: