My Website

Discussion in 'General' started by KronosX, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys i just made a new website. I\'ve been putting a lot of shit that i just draw in my spair time there. Check it out, lemme know what you think

http://xkronosx.tripod.com

2. kronos where the hell have you been lately man?....we all miss you and element\'s daytime rantings...nice site

3. i donno, i\'ve spent a lotta time working on my website at work, which is when i\'d usually post. I think I\'ll have to get back into the forum tho, i kinda miss it.

4. crazy lil doodles man.....well if anyones interested jus thought id also plug my website for those cats out there that like hiphop

www.hiphopnexus.cjb.net

5. come on now, this site has to blow up, tell everyone you know to go to it, and tell them to tell everyone they know, fill out the feedback section on the main page as well. I hope to get as many suggestions as possible to improve it, even if its from a web developer\'s point of view. if you don\'t know it by now its xkronosx.tripod.com but you can also click my sig, come on man i\'m really stoned and it seems like i can get a lotta people to look at it at least or something i donno. = _ +

6. oh btw, i was also wondering if anyone here knew a good web development forum. Preferably one powered by vbulletin.

7. nice site, i don\'t have any web development forums for you but here\'s a html tutorial link i found handy when i was bored the other day:
    http://www.virtuallyignorant.com/webtutor.htm
    (and no, i won\'t have a site up for a long time)

by the way i filled out the feedback and clicked a couple times but it didn\'t seem to work. so if you get all of them i apologize! but wanted to make sure it went through (stoner me)

xo~

8. i found out that the feedback thing was actually broken, i fixed it today tho

9. Cool website, KronosX!

I even gave you some feedback and the form worked fine.

You have an interesting imagination, man. Good thing to have.

10. heh, thanks. It worked, i recieved the feedback. I truly am a genious. <X> _ <=>

11. Looks kool. =)

Z

12. hmmm i donno who OGR is but this is the feedback i recieved from him on my page

name: OGR
    email:
    comments: uh nice page or whatever, i know people that can draw way
    fucking better than you and don\'t waist there time on a page, i thought you were
    going to be the shit or something, well whatever. You should a link up to
    grasscity if your going to go there and advertise, and you know that your not
    aloud to advertise on the city i was going to delete your thread but you aren\'t
    really hurting anything its not like your trying to make any cash. Put more pics
    up and make this site worth me coming back to check out.

I noticed that you left out your email dude, well if you really stand by what you say then respond to this post. I would like to be able to tell you that I was not by any means advertising this site. In fact I\'ve been posting on this site for the past few months and I felt that I\'d gotten to know a few people and I wanted them to tell me what they thought about my website cuz their opinions matter to me. Obviously you are a coward OGR or you would have defended your statemnents with an email address.

13. Fuck him up!

14. <small>comments: uh nice page or whatever, i know people that can draw way
    fucking better than you and don\'t waist there time on a page, i thought you were
    going to be the shit or something, well whatever. You should a link up to
    grasscity if your going to go there and advertise, and you know that your not city i was going to delete your thread but you aren\'t
    really hurting anything its not like your trying to make any cash.
    aloud to advertise on the Put more pics
    up and make this site worth me coming back to check out. </small>

Obviously in their inentions to slam you they just proved themselves an imbecil, so I wouldnt take a second thought to it. There are tons of mispellings, and the language just sounds like a pissed off kid.
    \"i was going to delete your thread but you aren\'t really hurting anything \" (seriously dont think they are a moderator for one- there are two moderators to this forum, Myself and Nubbin). So dont sweat it, its just some kid who finds that he wishes he could draw. =)

Z

15. ....wait..no it wasnt...looks like just some stupid little kids work to me...dont sweat it..we all know you\'re pictures are beautiful on the inside..all that matters is whats in their heart....

16. uh no it was me OGR=OVERGROWRAY, i didn\'t leave a email because i figured i could come say something on here. I was pissed off at the time but i really can\'t remember why now, i went out last night and got all coked up with some juggalos and went into town to jack some plants. I g2g watch a football game i\'ll be back in a few hours to say some more shit.

i really didn\'t think i said anything bad but comments like
    \"Fuck him up!\" are not cool. Oh and \"seriously dont think they are a moderator for one\" ha, you know whut fuck you.

17. oh saying fuck him up isn\'t cool, but saying \"i know people that can draw way fucking better than you and don\'t waist there time on a page\" is? If you really had a problem with my website some constructive criticism might\'ve helped rather than a jackass comment. Obviously you are just a retarded cokehead.

18. the other night was the first time i done coke in over a year i haven\'t had bud in over a month so i thought what the hell.

I think if you put up more pics, and more pics about other topics it would probably be way more interesting, i just feel checking out your site and writing to you right now is a huge waist of my day. I\'m going to go search for some food, good day now!

19. Jeff??!

IS that Jeff?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.