Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my weathered bic (show your lighter!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rompa Stompa, Oct 26, 2011.

1. hey guys heres a pic of my bic, weve been through some tough times but he still knows how to light my bowl :smoke:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

now lets see yours?:eek:

2. It's in my car, but its orange and has a big K scratched on it thast my buddy kyle gave me and told to save forever, so I will <3

3. Lol? I get a new one like every 2 days.

4. I got a new bright lime green mini one! :) but it just went out :( I love it so I'm gonna refill =p

5. I have an average green one that I have had for quite some time...

6. [​IMG]

I'm rocking the one on the farthest left :D

Almost out though

7. anyone remember the old bics? ive had this one for like 10+ years (they had different safeties if you couldn't tell lololol.

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

Trade one cigarette for this lighter the other day. It's a sick lighter!

9. Why the <3? :confused:

10. The black one is the one I use everyday, the orange is for when I "misplace" the black one.

Attached Files:

11. i only buy yellow bics, not to be special but none of my friends ever get yellow or have it so i always know when they jack my lighter on accident

12. hes my bro i love him

13. C'mon man, it's not that kinda site.

I use a clipper, because they have a built in pokey thingy. Best stoner tool ever. It's never failed on me once. :smoke:

14. You must not smoke that often that your bic actually decays before you get to finish it...i go through them pretty fast.

15. Yeah my lighter just died, was red. Back up Blue is not in action...

16. how have u had a lighter for 10 years? i cant keep one for a week,... lol does that one work still?

17. Wait so this is a discrimination site? I thought we were all smoking bud

18. [​IMG]
    This guy always has my back when I smoke mad weed.