Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my wake and bake this morning.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hbm420, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Its just some no name, but its super fruity and sticky

Attached Files:

2. gotta love sticky fruity bud!! what is that, y

3. looks bomb

4. Just got a new piece to try out too, I'm ready to fire up some more dank

5. It needs a name too

Attached Files:

6. Nice bub. How much was it?

7. Got a deal, I got that bubbler and a little grinder for 55 because I smoked the guy at the head shop out.

Attached Files:

8. That's cool. Did he have any funny stories? And was he Indian?jk

9. Haha Nah man just a chill white dude. I just asked if he wanted to burn one when I was looking around and he said yeah

10. Nice. I would never do that.I'm too shy and can't drive high haha.

11. This morning. Woke up. Went through 2 fatass bowls. Knocked on my ass for hours.

12. Nice man I love waking up and the first thing to do is just pack a fat bowl and just relax

13. It's like just go on auto pilot for the first morning hours

14. It actually really motivates me to do something because I can be busy,high,and happy all at the same time haha

15. This morning

Attached Files:

16. Haha sounds fun

17. Stoned off some purp now.

Attached Files:

18. call it bob marleys balls lol and jsuk i didnt mean that too be offensive lol