My visit to Lebanon

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mordenkainen, Aug 8, 2009.

1. So when I arrive, I put in the request to a family member for some hash. they don't like me doing it that much so my cousin replied (I'll only get you one) I had no idea what he meant. He takes 60 dollars from me and goes off to a village. When he returns I get one brick of hash as big as my fist. Best stuff I've ever smoked. Anyways, here are some pictures.

Pictures are from my family village. I blacked out my face, call it paranoia.

Attached Files:

2. Badass! +Rep

How did those buds look? Did they kill the males in that patch?

3. Nah I don't think they worry about males too much. They all make hash. Buds don't really sell over there, and it's mostly an export sort of thing, so hash is much more economical.

4. piks of the hash?

5. Ha I made that trip about a year and a half ago. But the stuff I got is blonde.
    I have a few more pics of me on the farm. But I have to get the scanner up (they're mostly the same), except im standing next to one of my hotter cousins. I have an infinite amount of family.

6. why didnt you block out the babies face?? hes in constant jeopardy now.

7. Highly doubt it

8. lol most babies look alike anyway plus how many babies are there in lebanon? lol

9. Ha ha, true. He is almost two years older now, in my family alone I have about 50-65 babies his age. My mom had 14 brothers and sisters, my dad twelve. But it's a beautiful country.

10. lol big family but nice pics btw

11. We used to get "Red Leb", and blonde, hash from Lebanon here in New York, in another time. Good stuff, too bad it isn't available anymore here.

12. Yeah I wanted to send some back to me but they have stuff locked up pretty tight. Like a bunch of drug dogs at all post offices.

13. Haha,one of my friends is from Lebanon,he's on vacation there now.But hes one of those "OMG SMOKIN WEED KILLS UR BRAIN CELLS" kind of guys...

14. Yeah. I was pretty lucky for that farm to be in my family. The laws there are pretty severe now.

15. Yea,that's what he tells me,that things are pretty strict.

16. Yeah it used to be just like paris back in the early-mid 60's. But after all the wars it all went to shit, it's getting better now though. Bu very slowly.

17. I didn't deal with them directly, but there was, and still is, a sizable Lebanese community in NYC. They got the stuff over, but I don't know how - it was definitely smuggled by people, nobody did it by mail because it was usually large amounts. as in many lbs. Consumer-level prices were about 100 bucks an oz., in NYC.

18. God that sounds wonderful. Too bad im faraway from any decent pot community.