My view on the only way to save our world.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Degrassmann, Jan 20, 2012.

1. There has been a lot of talk lately about the mass revolution happening around the world. People starting to "wake up", but really just becoming aware of how our system runs and the fact that there is even a system. There is a sudden realization thundering through the air that we are all able of anything, equal as any, and as intelligent as the next.

Controllers and schemers work to create an illusion over the mass. Create a fake reality to blind the truth. It seems our "awakening" is due to the internet. Our own climb in technology has all brought us together to create a very powerful force. The real factor about the internet is not that is brings us comfort, love, or knowledge, but that is gives us the power to be heard.

I'm a thinker. I know there's a lot of like minded people on here. Our beautiful friend mary jane helps us think, wonder, rationalize.. so when you think of this mass revolution, there has to be a vision for the new world. And through all the shit that I have thought about sort out in my head trying to wrap my brain around the best solution.. I come to this.

For humanity to live in peace, happiness, and stability we must get rid of money. Until money is gone- greed, corruption, hatred, and war will always exist.

We must become a world of one, and to do that we lead by example by becoming a nation of one. We live for each other and for the earth. The earth is our mother. You protect her and do for her as you would do for your own mother.

We grow food for our people. We build homes for our people. We help, nurture, protect, guide our people. Together.

In this society everything would become possible. Everyone can fulfill their dreams of what they wish to do. There is no money out of it, only love joy and affection for what makes you happy. Performers perform for crowds, teachers teach, every job is available as long as there is an interest and a passion for it.

Some believe a world like this can only exist in a dream. That war and evil are inevitable. I believe this is only true because our of lost society. Our false sense of what is right. Our society portrays us to battle among one another, in constant competition. How can we ever get along if the stranger passing you is trying to outdo you?

With no money the evil ends. We live in a society of the people. True freedom. A gathering. With everyone looking over another, no one becomes lost or confused. Lost and confused people attract to war.

Our passion within us all will bring change. We seek purity, love and happiness and we achieve this through ourselves. It's time to unite!!

2. Things may very well change along the lines you lay out, and perhaps have no choice but to, but those who control the money, and love the power the idea brings, will not give it up so easily. In order for anything to change, we need only change ourselves. It all begins inside. It is already happening. The internet is helping to ensure that like-minded people find each other, support each other, in a way that shares what matters. Believing you are controlled, affected, by things being as they currently are, only helps to maintain the old ways of thinking. The media doesn't help. Let go of the need to know what they want you to see. For everything is only an appearance, and you are already free.

3. Im pretty sure money doesnt cause greed. Without money people would just resort to fighting over, and hoarding bananas.

4. money is little more than a tool and is in no way the root of any sort of evil. That's as backwards as saying guns kill.

It's people that are the problem, not money.

5. It's the love of money that's the problem - always has been. For these people, money is not a tool, but a means to control. We live in a world where there are too many people with too much of it. All these people and their organisations do is continually hunt for more, at the expense of paying their staff a decent wage, acting in a moral or ethical manner, overusing and abusing the earth and her resources. You can understand why some might feel as the OP.

6. Even as a means to control it's still a tool. The desire for power and an absurd abundance f goods is the problem.

7. But what a strange tool it is though. In many cases, it doesn't even need to exist to be wielded. The banks lend you something they don't need to physically have, and charge you interest on what they never gave you. When you default on making the payments, they take away things that do exist. What a strange way to live.

8. Well yeah, that's why fiat currency systems and fractional reserve banking suck.

9. Money is just a representation of wealth, which in turn, is a representation of power.

All the associated dissatisfactory qualities of greed predate state currencies.

More reading on the subject:

[​IMG]

10. what is the best thing about humanity? I would say it's what we have built.
    If you take away money, you take away everything else. It makes the wheels turn.

That is not to say that you are wrong. But with no alternative, we will be worse off than we were before.

I think we have to change the way money moves, the way it controls. The balance of power is uneven. It doesn't matter if it's guns, swords, paper.

What needs to change is the balance of power. And it can't be tipped in the other direction. It has to be evened out. Until that happens, nothing will change.

11. I think you are correct, its not so much of the money i don't think just the value of it. We greed over house space, ground that we didn't create with out hands but who was there first, jail bills, paychecks. Money is the root to it all but not quite, its the who nature of human greed. Something we developed because of out curiosity of living just leading to a non believable thought i believe.. one man wants to be right so he will the highest above all. Give him power, more value, more attention. We need to let go of power and just label it as respect. We are all equal no person is more or less, cut us and watch the red flow. Judgmental acts which is who is most valuable as well. White over blacks? Then slaves, then war, then murder, then less care of the earth as one consistency is dropped and we all split. To me its like the spiritual big bang theory..which is quite uplifting to me.

Sorry im way high. :hippie:

12. Money is the cause of evil, war, and all the above. Yes a society can not only grow but I believe reach it's highest potential without money.

I understand what your all saying, but your not seeing why money wouldn't matter in the society I am hypothetically speaking of. In a society with the main priority helping each other, everything else falls in place.

People wouldn't want to have more, people wouldn't want to outdo anyone else, in a society where everyone is apart of and everyone is important. Everyone contributes in their own way whether it be helping with homes, food, or occupational needs. There is no working as a slave, as just another rat among the crowd.

Your not working for pathedic money and wondering why you don't have more, why you can't be the ones getting their way. If there is no money there is no tension. People would only be working on the sole basis of helping and contributing to society through their own talent.

What people really want is love. I'm serious, this isn't hippy delusional talk. All everyone really wants is love, attention, and support. You can erase all extreme negative emotions if everyone felt apart of. People wouldn't want to fuck up anything they love. Wow, imagine that? People actually LOVING their lives and their country? How many people are truly happy in america right now? Seriously? That number has to be so fucking low it would be hilarious to see. I'm always trying to stay positive and this country is so fucked up you can't help but to be negative about this shit if you are an intelligent rational person.

13. If that's the case, then money is not the problem. The desire to control people is the problem. Money is just one mechanism to do so. Even if money was gotten rid of, there would still be a desire to control others and it would manifest in a different way. Getting rid of money isn't a viable solution because it doesn't even touch on the root of the problem.

14. There are literally kazullion ways to save this planet.

Ridding humans is by far the most simple and efficient.

15. This assumes that the drives for greed, corruption, hatred, and war are caused by money. If those drives aren't, and I don't for for a second think they are, then getting rid of money solves nothing.

16. i believe our actions,rep.,and effort to help the world should be viewed as our only curren$y and way of getting what we want and need.

17. Say the world becomes a cashless society wouldnt we just end up with the trading system? but even then gluttony is inevitable

18. #18 Degrassmann, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    Well a trade system always occurs money or not. It wouldn't have to be official, simply two people with an agreement to exchange. There would be no government controlling trade, regulating and making rules.

And the other people who posted didn't even read, they just post about money, which was just a part of what I was saying. This topic isn't about getting rid of money. It's about what social system would work for the better of earth and the species that live here.

Humans don't have a natural love to kill, hurt and do fucked up things. Why do you people believe that? There is a reason behind all the madness in the world. It isn't just humans being mindless zombies attacking because it's what we do. No.

Once again it's because people feeling unworthy, left out, disrespected, etc etc from the way our society is set up. It's literally all because of mental and emotional problems. There are no bad people in this world lmao, people are so close minded. Killers, rapists, etc all are the way they are because the world they were brought up in. No one is to judge anyone. Imagine if you came into this world.. both parents get killed young.. you have no friends, family, no one. Your alone. No one wants or cares about you. You live on the side of a tree. You get beat up by random groups every now and again. How the fuck are you going to end up?

We change society through changing our relationship with each other.

19. #19 PeruvianDank, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    Money is just a projection of Power, it is a physical manifestation of Power.

Power, or the desire for Power, is the real Evil, not Money.

In my opinion, the way to fix things is to implement a resource based economy.

Future by Design:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwJaLFMf7IA[/ame]

20. Totally disagree. Warfare existed long before market economies, much less industrial capitalism.