My view of vaccines

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 10, 2013.

1. ok well you guys have fun not getting vaccinated and not getting vaccinated. So that when your kid gets tetanus or polio (god forbid) you'll just stand there going what could i have done? Well, there is your answer. I just never understood this whole giant conspiracy theory about vaccines. You had em as a kid, right? And you're just fine, so what's the big fucking conspiracy then?

2. op sounds like a tree hugging nature loving hippie. And that's all fine and dandy, but to say that nature is good enough for you? No. Our immune systems are perfect? FUCK no. All you need is some vitamin C and some berries? Yea that'll help your ass a ton when you get hepatitis A. Also, if you chose not to vaccinate your kids, you're putting them in danger because of your own beliefs. Brilliant. The choice of pediatricians you'll have will be slim to none because more and more doctors are refusing to see patients who won't get their kids vaccinated. They don't want the liability, andi don't blame them. What about school? Have fun getting your kid into school if he has NO vaccinations. How about getting the flu? I've had a flu vaccine here and there over the years and i'll tell you this. IF you get it and you weren't vaccinated that year, shit is SO much worse than if you would've gotten the vaccine.

Also, since most countries around the world vaccinate their people, is it a world wide conspiracy? So obama and putin and kim jong un and fidel castro sit around drinking some beer, smoking a cigar and go. OK this year we'll introduce a the h1n1 vaccine that'll fuck everyone up. Agreed? Aight. Yea i see that happen. I lived in ukraine had vaccines there. HAd vaccines in u.s. since i've been here. So every country in the world that has vaccines are really just trying to fuck their own people, right? The whole world is on the same page that vaccines are a way to control us or exterminate us at the right time or somthing like that right?

now tell me that doesn't sound like the stupidest fucking thing you've ever heard

3. Dont you need certain vaccines to go to colleges mine I do

4. #104 grass man420, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013

yeah but there's also heavy metals in it and not the good kind like Iron Maiden. also, they have to guess what cold strain is going to come out each season so they make vaccines based on that guess. the whole vaccine business is fishy to me, i will never get any vaccines. getting sick never killed anybody anyways:rolleyes: . i'm a firm believer in natural medicines. vaccines are far from natural.

5. so what your saying is CONFORM! so that you can participate in this fucked up society.

6. It's not a "guess", there's a lot of research that goes into figuring out which flu vaccine to use.

But if you have a better idea, I'm sure they'd love to hear it.

7. that's fucked up man maybe over time it will be able to grow again. how noticeable is it?

8. Actually they removed mercury from most vaccines years ago as a precautionary measure, but it's still a fact that you get exposed to about 1000x more mercury eating a tuna sandwich.

And "getting sick never killed anybody anyways"? Did you seriously just say that?

9. I take an SSRI called Paxil. Sometimes I hate the fact that I use a pharmcudical drug to get by, other times i love it because it keeps me from looking crazy in the eyes of others.

Everything in the human race is a double edge sword. It's got benefits, and it's got downsides.

Human beings on the whole are a curse to Mother Nature. So all i have to say is live your life, don't hurt anyone, and eventually die. That's all you can do. Fuck it.

10. Best post in this thread tbh.

11. its like the longer the time the crazy takes to make his thread the less time people have calling bs on whatever the topic is.

12. There's suppose to be a "deadly flu" now, everybody was going to the doctors to get flu shots. I'm just waiting to here what new pops up.

13. I just want to say real quick on the subject of HIV. It is thought that it originated in humans in the early 1900's in British/American explorers who were exploring the Congo at the time. They used to kill monkeys and eat everything, including their brains, which is where the HIV virus is from. It just took until the 1980's before it became noticeable from the amount of people that caught it.

I saw this on the Science channel so I don't have a source link, but it seems a likely explanation to me for the virus. It's far more believable than the explanation I have heard which is it comes from people fucking monkeys.

Related to the topic, I never get a flu vaccine, because it immediately gives you the flu right after you take it. Why do people do this?

I do however take my vaccinations for other things such as Tetnis whenever I'm supposed to. And it has saved me since I am frequently in the country where I have been stabbed by countless things that should have given me tetnis (locust trees and the like) but I have never gotten tetnis.

I don't worry about it though because even if I ever do get tetnis I know that Cannabis can cure it. Just check Granny's updated list to see that this is true.

14. You still don't understand the difference between eating something and injecting it do you

15. You don't even understand the mechanism by which mercury is toxic man. You need to be exposed to a sufficient amount before it can harm you. I suggest you do some reading on mercury and toxicity in general.

16. I have done endless amounts of research into the toxicity of mercury. Any amount of mercury is toxic. It is a toxic accumulator too, so that yearly flu shot just keeps adding mercury to you.

You keep spreading mis-information! The flu shots still contain mercury!

This is from a study into thimerosal:

"Pure thimerosal was toxic at the low nanomolar level – an extremely low concentration, about 10,000 times less than the thimerosal concentration found in most vaccines. These results leave little doubt about thimerosal being the toxic agent in the vaccines.”

Also most fish contains less than 300 mics of mercury, which is the amount you are being INTRAVENOUSLY INJECTED with when you get a flu shot.

I cant even debate you because you fail to understand the difference between eating something and injecting it. Go and find out about the difference before you spread more of your uniformed BS

17. "The EPA, which does not regulate commercial fish, has a "reference dose" that says people can be exposed to 0.1 microgram per kilogram of body weight per day, which is roughly “5 to 7 micrograms (0.00000018 to 0.00000025 ounces) per day for someone who weighs 100 to 154 pounds.”

So from the EPA guidelines, a "safe dose" for a baby is 0.4mics and we are injecting babies with 300mics

18. Actually, research has shown that thimerosal dissociates into ethylmercury rapidly after injection, and ethylmercury clears from the blood with a half life of about 18 days. So much for it accumulating with each flu shot.

Concerns based on extrapolations from methylmercury were what caused thimerosal to be removed from childhood vaccines in the U.S (Notice I said MOST vaccines in my previous post). It was later found that ethylmercury is eliminated from the body much more quickly, so the risk assessments turned out to be overly conservative.

Please provide a link to the study you quoted. You keep saying there's a difference between eating something and injecting it, but since mercury is absorbed from the GI tract into the bloodstream, it still winds up in the blood, so I fail to see how exposure through food is difference than exposure through a vaccine. Thimerosal is also frequently used in patch testing where it can be directly absorbed by bare skin.

But the vast majority of people exposed to mercury from these sources do not experience any symptoms of even low level mercury poisoning, so surely we can conclude that mercury does not harm humans unless there is a sufficient amount present.

19. #119 TinTizzy, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Nope kids under 3 get .25mics and the rest are >.5...took me like 30 seconds to find that

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/UCM096228

http://www.immunizationinfo.org/issues/thimerosal-mercury/mercury-vaccines

Edit: guess thats .25ml dose my bad which contains 14.5 mic not 300

20. So much freaking misinformation in this thread