My view of vaccines

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I love how "enlightened" people such as yourself think.Vaccinations aren't killing people, they save lives. Rather than listening to some crazy guy on youtube, take some evidence from the world around you.

2. If it's for population control then why do they bother (for example, like you pointed out in your previous post) trying to pick the right flu vaccine strain for a given flu breakout?

Seems counter-productive.

3. It's to trick you into thinking they're trying to help you! Even though almost nobody experiences serious side effects from vaccines. I looked it up with the Canada Public Health Agency, and it's less than one in one million vaccinations are associated with a serious side effect.

Seems like a really ineffecient method to kill people.

4. If only they could create the opposite of a vaccine... [​IMG]

5. The only big thing I've heard about vaccines in recent years is that they cause autism, which is bullshit and has been debunked already.

It's been proven untrue multiple times, the guy who wrote the original paper even admitted he falsified/edited the results, and yet people will believe anything. Ridiculous. I understand that we're all a little paranoid about our government right now, but doesn't sound worth the risk of disease to me.

Vaccines save lives all the damn time, and the only reason you're QQing about them is because you've probably had them done already and don't need to worry. If you'd never been vaccinated I really doubt you'd have this sort of stance on it, you'd be praying for the day. That is, if you were still alive...

And I hope that if you have children you get them vaccinated. They shouldn't be forced to be endangered because of your personal views. It's my own view that doctors do too many vaccinations too quickly and I'd rather spread them out a few months, but I wouldn't endanger my child by not getting them. Imagine how stupid you're going to look when your kid dies of some outdated disease because of your own personal bullshit views, whilst millions and millions of others who have been vaccinated enjoy their long lives. bleh. Then again, guess we don't really need any more crazy nuts out in the world anyways :p

Anyways, if you actually check some statistics, you're a lot more likely to be killed walking down the street than by a vaccine. I wouldn't be too worried.

6. The scary thing is there's a growing faction of parents who are against vaccinating their children, and they think that it's all ok because their child didn't get any of these diseases, but what they don't realize is they're just benefiting from someting called herd immunity, which they're putting in jeopardy by not vaccinating their kids.

And herd immunity is important for kids too young to be vaccinated, or other people who can't get vaccinated for whatever reason.

7. Gotta agree with ya. When you refuse to vaccinate your child, you are putting not only them in danger but everybody around them who may still be at risk. Its a very ignorant idea to start with, but most of these parents are quoting misinformation to back up their claims.

I would not be willing to put my own child's life at risk because of some half cracked idea I got from the internet when the usefulness of vaccinations is proven with every additional breath I take. That doesn't sound very responsible and to many, refusing to vaccinate your child is considered a form of abuse or neglect.

Myths Fuel Dangerous Decisions to Not Vaccinate Children | LiveScience

Pretty decent link with all the points we've hit in this thread in it, haha.

8. #48 AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Synthetic formaldehyde occurs naturally in body? I doubt that my friend.

Maybe you were lucky? Maybe you got brain damage but you dont know that couse you do not have a clone to compare with?

Seems like though you follow the official rules, so things are not good though..

With hygiene, proper natural food and excercise your natural immune strenght will be enough. Why did the indians then live very happy life, but when white man came they started to die to diseases?

When you do not live on the nature, nature will eat you couse you do not belong in this planet. The more we use this synthetic things, the less we are humans: more like spacelizards with no love inside as. Love, in its most true form, is to love everything: not just your sex partner and fam: everything, since love is infinite. It is only your own limits that can stop the love from flowing. <3

So what you are saying with this basically, is that you have the right to own other people kids. Why so nazi bro?

Also, when people say diseases will spread so what? Take the vaccine and you are safe, right?

Or are you? Is the vaccine just merely a big business, which does not save life? Maybe it was in the older days just another babylon trick that white man can survive in this living hell? But it is not a victory from nature, you cannot fight against nature and win. Only way to live in this planet is to live in harmony with the nature. Otherwise, like I sayed the nature will eat you couse you are not human but a robot or should I say again: spacelizard.

Go to space sonny! There is no diseases. Hurry now! Escape the planet while you still can and live your robot life there! O what? You must destroy this planet into matrix first to get that cool murder science working for that? No, sorry. You will not destroy my home. You and your nazifriends must be healed and the worst goto jail. Yep, I think that kinda sums it up.

9. native american "shamans" lol

10. Formaldehyde is an organic compound that occurs naturally in all living organisms. Your body creates it in biochemical reactions, it occurs naturally in your body. They put it in the vaccine because it kills the virus in the vaccine chemically, but it can't hurt you.

As for why the Indians died out when Europeans came, the Europeans carried diseases that the Indians had no immunity to, therefore they died in droves. If the European's had had vaccinations back then, then they could have stopped the spread of the epidemic and saved millions of Native lives.

Seriously man, think about this for a minute, back before modern medicine the infant mortality rate was extremely high, around 40-50%. The "all natural" way you're advocating was not better at all, many people died of diseases that we now prevent with vaccines. I don't know how you can sit there and argue that we were better off with half our kids dying before the age of 3.

11. #51 p42082, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    This is very good article, written by Gary Null, PhD, and Martin Feldman, MD.

I dont believe they cause more harm than good, not saying its not a risk as the article explains, but to say they dont save lives is a bit silly. Also, heroine kills more people a year than vaccines but heroine is illegal.
    The one thing i did find interesting is this....

We know there is reported health problems so this does seem wrong.
    Please read this article, it is worth it.

Vaccination: An Updated Analysis of the Health Risks

12. Of course some people experience adverse effects, but my point is that number is very low, 1 in 1 million according to my Canadian health authority source. That seems like a pretty safe bet to me, even if I did experience an adverse side effect, it's better than dying.

13. If you're saying the infant mortality rate was that high due to not having vaccines you should do a little research....:rolleyes:

14. #54 AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013

Yes, so is vitamin C natural compound in nature but when you make it in lab with chemicals it is synthetic poison. Check out the links I pasted in the previous posts of synthetic vitamins that prove they are unhealthy.

Again, your body does everything just good as long as you take good care of your body. No need to disturb your natural resistance with poisons.

What? They put something synthetic inside you with injection and you call it natural? Man, you are really in matrix psychosis.. You need to see some light worker and discuss these things, I can not help you with this. You are sick, I am sorry to tell you this but you must seek help with this.

Ask the indians? Well I know few indians and they know very well how sick this babylon world is where we live in. I am very happy that I am now awake and starting to feel love, being a robot is not quite what I came to this planet as a soul in the first place..

Ask yourself, why did those white man had all those disease? It was couse they were not nature anymore and nature was eating them. We still try to fight nature, only the bets are increasing: now we are talking about Fukushima exploding with 100 Chernobyl force: it is still possible, we are the edge of the end of the world. It is official information, there is enough plutonium in the reactors and spend fuel pools to kill all humanity in this planet.

Why do not you accept the fact that this is wrong? To have even this option that suddenly we kill human life of this planet couse we want to be comffy and all? Those elite have their nuke weapons? Why we even need the elite man? Why dont we just fuck the war and smoke sum weed, huh? Fuck the war against the nature: living nature and the nature of human soul.

If the europeans have lived like indians, there would be no wars, no nukes, no vaccines, no epidemics. Once again: those epidemics are just the consequence of the choice of being unnatural.

Nature is not our enemy but babylon thinks nature is our enemy. Nature will not accept any enemies on this planet so who ever wants to be babylon, will perish eventually.

You mean babylon cant make babys? Well is that a surprise? Now is just a tiny moment when everything seems right, we have oh all this very high age we can be so old and die in hospital and all. But thats couse we have stolen so much energy from this planet, but it can not continue: animals have been mass dying many years now and bees too just for example. We will die too if people wont wake the fuck up from this illusion, "man".

Yes, people die. We born to die. Problem officer?

The point is, why to live as a slave robot for 100 years if you can live full life 60 years? What will you choose: to be the matrix agent and give up your soul or accept your true spirit and trust the nature?

I do not want to make kids in this world. I want to first heal the sick people, who are thinking we should be spacelizards. You are the one that needs healing. Too bad this internets is so empty to give real emotion but maybe you can start with this bro.

<3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM6emA3JMJ4]EDWARD MAYA presents Violet Light - LOVE STORY (Tribute to Mexico | New song 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

15. #55 Hashstar, Jan 13, 2013
    even the governments own vaccine court is not a good enough source for you :rolleyes:

16. #56 Hashstar, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
    Anakin, don't waste your time on asshats like blazed glory. His brain is probably damaged from too many vaccines, he has lost all critical thinking ability

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

17. OP how do you feel about anti biotics?

18. The British Society for Ecological Medicine is an organization that promotes "natural" medicine. Do you really believe they're going to be unbiased on the issue of vaccinations?

Like I said, look at who published the reports you buy into.

19. #59 AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 13, 2013
    Information itself is not up to who publish it. One can corrupt the information, yes, but the the very truth is found simply by following your intuition.

Nowadays, false info is very easy to see through: on internet, it is the biggest library on the planet.

I am just leaving this here couse, I have meeted some of these guys on Finland internet. Here it is not so discreet: it is always just like "you are lying" "you are loony" so it is very easy to win these here. It is not illegal for corporations to hire someone to talk on net bullshit. Yes, it is wrong but hey: who anymore even believes that gov laws are for justice?

How the Infiltrators and Disinformation Agents work | Hollie Demands Justice

20. I don't trust my government enough to just let them start sticking needles in my arm