My view of vaccines

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by AnakinEiktiwan, Jan 10, 2013.

1. What about the use of penicillin in WW2?

saying that vaccines are useless is an ignorant.statement that could be scientifically and mathematically disputed countless times

2. Off to get my flu shot..hope i dont die

3. Well it is possible so I hope you don't die as well

4. With the oncoming winter influenza 2013, it is declared the worst pandemic since a decade, worst than the h1n1 swine flu. I was watching CNN and this guy was trying to push vaccines on the population scaring us with the flu.

5. Well im fine and even got a scooby doo bandaid

6. ive been getting vaccines all my life and im fine. Im sure vaccines saved my ass a couple of times.

7. Boston had to go into a state of EM for flu virus' recently if i'm not mistaken

8. LOL your source is ecomed.org? Yeah I'm sure they're totally credible and unbiased on this issue :rolleyes:

9. Our immune systems are perfectly made by nature? Is that a fucking joke? Is that why MILLIONS of people die every year from infectious diseases and have been for THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE VACCINES WERE EVEN MADE?

Im sure you would of freaking loved polio before it was all but ERADICATED in the U.S. by vaccination.

The level of pure ignorance is RIDICULOUS

10. Vaccines are meant to exactly do that, it's usually a damaged or dead virus (among other things) that's injected so the body can gain immunity without the danger of the actual disease.

11. I don't see op dieing of small pox.

VACCINATIONS N1gga

12. #33 SwichOne, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    According to the National Vaccine Information Center, there are eight types of commercially available flu vaccines which contain a wide array of potentially harmful ingredients: everything from toxic thimerosol (mercury) which has been shown to cause neurological disorders, to the funeral home preservative formaldehyde, to the food additive monosodium glutamate (MSG). One flu vaccine study even found that only 1.5 out of every 100 people inoculated derive any actual benefit from the annual injection.

As it is impossible to predict which flu viruses will hit in a given season, so-called experts have to chose which strains to use in the year’s round of vaccinations months in advance for on-time production and delivery. This means that, out of hundreds of strains, scientists have to pick a few and hope their supposedly educated guess is correct.

seems legit

13. vaccines are for population control.

14. Yeah, great idea to reduce population, give the general public something that drastically reduces mortality rate :rolleyes:

15. If this were moved to science section we would get some interesting replies

16. [quote name='"BlazedGlory"']

Yeah, great idea to reduce population, give the general public something that drastically reduces mortality rate :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sigh....... Sheeple

17. Mercury isn't toxic in the amount that goes into vaccines, formaldehyde naturally occurs in your body.

If vaccines are for population control, why is it that I've been injected with about a dozen of them in my life and I'm still healthy as can be? Hasn't killed me yet, and it's potentially saved me from some very nasty illnesses.

18. He didn't "invent" it, he copied it from Montagu who learnt it from African peasants.