Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My very way of Toking is in danger!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alakz, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Alright so i live at my university now and i smoke all the time, i am transferring to a college near where my parents live and they want me to live at home... So now basically im screwed and will never be able to smoke in my room... Unless of course someone can help me hide my gank, very well... find a place for my bong, and... rid my room of the smell afterwards... please help!

2. #2 abilities, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    get a job and talk with some buddies from back home and get your own place just off campus. may as well if the University isn't requiring you to stay in a dorm. if that is a suitable answer, ignore the following text.

you never learned how to smoke in your room at home in high school? just do whatever you've been doing at your current college to get high... i'd think it'd be harder to smoke in a dorm than at home... i mean, shit how the fuck do you smoke now?

regardless, i'll let you know right now getting a table-top vaporizer is going to not only get you higher but leave less smell. but tips ill give you anyways is

-take small hits. maybe even use a one hitter.
    -always kill the flame so pot smoke doesn't rise up.
    don't do smoke tricks, just take your hit, kill the flame
    -hold it in as long as possible, taking in tiny breaths of air to help you hold in your hit longer to "zero" it.
    -then at the least blow the smoke out through a sploof.
    if you can, thru the sploof, into a fan aimed directly at an open window.
    -if you happen to not sploof some smoke or find that you took such big hits that the sploof didnt even do shit, then get odor NEUTRALIZER spray, or febreeze.
    not some stupid smelly shit thats just going to mix the smell of pot smoke with the stingint odor of the spray. or, better yet if youre parents will allow, light incense and you dont even really have to worry about sploofing then.
    -or if youre on a budget, you can light orange PEELS on fire (not the orange) and it emits citrus which is afterall an active ingredient in most sprays.

either way, if youre 19, you should either know how to stealth smoke or shouldn't even have to. or just step outside and say youre smoking a cigg or a cigar. or roadie, but that can be unwise if cops are numerous in your area. that's all i got for you. there are a lot of other posts like this... even though youve just registered, you really should just read other posts and use the search before you make posts like this. sorry to kind of flame you. happy toking man, welcome to GC

3. Read this carefully. Do. Not. Do. It.

Well, at least not if you can help it. I'm at home this semester for this very reason! And I regret moving back in the first place. I'm getting the hell out of here as soon as I can, which will be soon. It's hard going from having all the freedom in the world, and being able to be openly stoned, to going to having to hide shit and act sober. Ugh, yeah, don't do it.

But if you must, there are ways. Burn scented oil. It doesn't make you look girly, and it works like a charm. I smoke in my room all the time, and if I burn oil you can't smell a thing. I had a sober person in the room with me while I was smoking once, and they couldn't even smell. It's great.

4. It really depends on your parent's living situation. If there room is right next to yours, that would be an iffy situation.

background information:

I smoke bowls throughout my house when my parents are at home. I smoke in my bed room, and my basement. These are the two places I frequent the most, let's just say, I have smoked in almost every room of my house. Not necassarily while my parents have been home, but I have.

I try and smoke when they are sleeping. In my opinion, weed smoke is to weak to penetrate through door cracks, walls, etc. I have baked out my room countless times at night, it does not smell the next morning.

The only real time you will get caught is if they happen to stumble into your room. The chances of this happening when they are asleep is less.

Good luck, and, I hope you don't stop smoking weed cause you can't do it in your room.

5. its not tough at all
    towel at the bottom of the door. hold your hits. put your thumb over the bowl after you hit it. sploof it if need be.

6. Haha ok these are all awesome ideas i really appreciate them, i also heard of a spray called orange chronic, its basically a highly concentrated dosage of orange extract released into the air which elminates all smell in the air and makes it smell like MAD good.... i really have been smoking since i was 15 and ive never smoked im my house, my parents basically use every room at random times of the day so its hard to get a moment of peace... Also with the amount of weed i usually have on my its pretty obvious what it is and where it is... since my original post i have developed a stash which i promptly have called... PB... i took a small peanut butter jar... made around 30 sandwhiches stuffed a cut plastic water bottle inside and used rubberbands around the top to create a seal... so that solves one problem, i just bought a lockable air tight chest that i can store all of my pipes and bongs in which is pretty tight... So i think now im pretty much set...

Ive never actually smoked weed in or around my house... i usually go over to my buddies and toke in his basement, but since college i havent really had any good sessions... and smoking J's really isnt all that effective for getting you toked for your money... So ill have to figure out something thanks for all your help :D...

7. Your best bet is to go outside. I'm 18 and live at home, when my dad goes to bed I usually pack whatever I want to smoke out of, and I put the trash in my room in a plastic bag. I take both out of the house and to the trash can (which is on the side of my house) and I blaze there. If my dad ever asks what I was doing, I could just say taking out the trash. Which is what I was doing.

The VaporGenie is a good stealth piece, you only exhale vapors and it doesn't really smell that strongly at all when you do exhale. I've never blazed that in my room when my parents are home, but I'd imagine it'd be fine with a sploof, and it wouldn't be a factor at all with incense... I use it in my garage when the weather is shit and my garage smells distnctively like weed, but it goes away after a few minutes.

8. Who fucking cares. Your a college student. You have a car. Bam. Smoke in your car. Or go somewhere. Seriously, unless your a 12 year old

9. they want you to move home. do YOU want to move home?

10. dude jus go outside

11. Why did it take someone this long to mention this?

Go outside dude. If you're in college, you're atleast 18, you can probably drive, and you can certainly go outside and cross roads without your mom looking both ways for you.

12. HAHA that was kinda funny... might be due to the fact that im ripped out of my skull...:smoke:

13. just tell ya parents"mum dad, i smoke copius amounts medicenal herbal tobbacco.i will be mainly smoking in my room so if you smell sumik its only me taking my medication" if all else fails you are doooooooomed!!! lol

14. i know kracked me up to

if the house is a must take a toilett paper cardboard roll put drier sheets in it and blow out through that walaa no smell then lysol when your done for any leaks

and your golden

15. Use your grill at night man. Bring out some burgers and a blunt and smoke while you grill. Your parents won't be able to see you out the window (try looking out your window at night when the house lights are on, you can't see shit), and even if they do, they'll just see smoke from the grill. Then when you come inside, you can be smoky (grill smoke overpowers pot smoke), red eyes (smoke got in your eyes) and have delicious burgers all ready.

16. Yeah when i lived at home during high school, and after college for a short time i always just went for a walk and toked a bowl or a joint, if you can't live without bong smoking all you need to do is make a spoof, buy some fabreeze air stuff and put a towel under the door, open the window, and you win.

17. I suggest to search for threads how to smoke inside without letting others know you did. Some guides are available and look very good. Good luck!

18. my window leads right to my roof. i dont even smoke in the room. hop out onto the roof lay back and enjoy the view

19. i love the airflow in my apartment (my dad is basically my roommate whenever he's not on a business trip, we both pay rent) because no matter how much i smoke after my dad goes to bed, you can NEVER smell it anywhere the next morning!

20. that sounds amazing man