MY VERY FIRST TIME(only 1 week done)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by biggjerryboy, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Hello everyone. Im new to growing weed and new to this site. I have one plant growing in a 1 litre mountain dew bottle. About 6 inches of the pop bottle is filled with soil and I used miracle grow to feed it. So far I have 2 plants sprouted about 1 inch out of the soil. I am using a 60-watt fluorescent. If anyone would like to give me tips, that would be great!

Thank you and good growing!

2. Welcome to the city!!!!

3. 2 tips

first, u should try having just one plant per-bottle. Helps out alot...

second, dont start fertilizing till after 2-3 weeks, the plants have enough to start out with.
    and when ya do start, use 10-10-10 fertilizer or somthin of the sort.

4. have a read of the growguide under my sig....you'll learn a lot from it......welcome to the city.....Peace out....Sid

5. Ok, now I need help with the lighting. Like I said, I have a 60-watt fluorescent and I need to know how many hours a day to have the light on it. Also, like I said, my plant is about an inch tall so far and will probably be 2 by tomorrow. I transferred the plant to a bit of a big container than the 1 litre mountain dew. Its now in a tobacco can that I cut about half-way so its now about 8 inches tall and 4 or 5 in diameter. Any help will do. Thank you

6. go 24/0 or u can just go 18/6 for lighting with the flo's keep ur lights like 2 inches away from the plant.

7. ya might want to put them in something bigger say at least a 3 gal container mix 50/50 soil and perlite and def get some better lighting 400 hps seems to be everyones favorite