my very first mushroom trip

Discussion in 'General' started by einstein, Jul 18, 2005.

1. i've read a few posts about mushroom trips around here, so i thought i would contribute and add my own (i hope nobody is getting too tired of posts on the same topic, but i didn't want to hijack a thread :p ). i was going to put this in the stories forum, but it hardly has anything to do with marijuana, so i figured i should put it here instead.

i'm still new to being high and tripping, so the experience was crazy and unpredictable. i tripped on shrooms for the first time on saturday... i did it with two of my friends and one sitter... it started out rather slow, and i was actually a bit disappointed. i was looking forward to halucenating a little bit, but at first the most i got was a leaf falling off of my roof and i didn't expect it so it suprised me. the night before, one of my friends invented a new game involving some marble eggs and a round table at my house (i'll post a video or pics of it sometime) which is amazing and seemingly reveals the answers to the universe. that's about the time i really started tripping, when we started playing with the eggs for maybe half an hour or so. we went outside and smoked a bowl and a cigarette, then the sitter suggested we go drive to a gas station and get some slushies, which sounded like the most utterly fantastic and amazing idea i'd ever heard of. it took me about 20 minutes to find my keys (the sitter didn't have a car, so he had to drive mine) and i remember exclaiming that, "finding things when you're tripping is so exciting!" we finally got on our way and the three of us sat in the car while our sitter got us slushies. while he was gone we decided that we loved him beyond words for being such a great guy - at the time he wasn't even really stoned... completely sober and having a great time while helping us have even a better time. i don't exactly know why, but i think i suggested we all get naked just to show him how much we loved him (it wasn't a joke, and it wasn't sexual... i just thought that something that extreme would show him our love) but we decided not to. with slushies in one hand, and for me another cigarette in my other hand our loveable sitter drove us to a huge park where we watched the sun set and sat in the grass talking about the future and how beautiful life was. i kept wanting to experience the world and meet new people just to say hello... it was so perfect. when we stopped in the park, i got out and took off my buttonup shirt and dropped it in the moist, green grass and just kept walking toward the middle of a field. we sat on a log that was made just for us (or so it seemed) and talked some more, then came home to finish the rest of the trip.

words don't really describe a trip like this. one of my friends that tripped said it was so much better than a trip usually is.

well... that's my trip :D

p.s. i forgot about the bad part of the trip. when we came home i noticed some stuff on the carpet that wasn't supposed to be there. i didn't really pay much attention to it until after i came back and saw a bunch of buffalo wings scattered on the floor, and then saw a bunch of shattered ones near them. i realized my dog had gotten into chicken bones, and that's really bad for them. i got scared that we had killed my dog and worried about it for the rest of the night. i'm soooo relieved that she's fine now, though.

2. Sweet!!!! Thats so awesome, rock on:D

3. sounds like a good trip, you didnt have any visuals tho? i remember when i was trippin i took 3.5gs and didnt get a single visual, and im only 130lbs. my friend took a bit less then 3gs and was goin nuts, saying everything felt like it was flying past him... and hes probably 150-160lbs. you can definently feel a mental change even if you dont have visuals tho, sounds like thats what happend with you as well?

4. Crazy man

5. i didn't have any visuals really, the whole time. i mean, nothing like you see in cartoons or something where the background is a psychadelic array of colors. what i experienced was just warped perceptions of what i was looking at. in the end it was alright, though - i realized that seeing things wasn't as beautiful as what i was already experiencing. i didn't even need to have visuals :cool:

6. yep--warped perceptions of normal shit is usually very common.
    Like seeing a pillow case, and it looks like a bubbles coming out of it, or looking at a textured celing and the celing is moving e.t.c.
    Things like that.

However--there are some shrooms out there that will FUCK ya up. So keep that in mind ;) lol

7. very cool trip.
    very cool sitter too. I remember my best trip being with a sitter that hooked things up for us. He hung with us through the entire trip--very nice thing to have. props to anyone whos been a sitter! :smoke:
    sounds like you had a good time. thank goodness pookie is OK!