My vagina..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cdo024, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Is a weed magnet..

2. Like it attracts weed that fell in the carpet?

3. Cool story.....uh..

Thanks for reiterating that chicks get hella free bud...

4. I don't know what this means. Elaborate.

5. So dose ur vag tingle when weed is nearby? Like a radar?

6. has sand in it

7. I keep picturing juicy fat buds flying up to a vag and clanking onnn...aaHHHH

..Id much rather this have been about a dick

8. Assuming you can only get dirt weed, would you say that you have schwag pumping out your ovaries?

9. [quote name='"jdm_420"']So dose ur vag tingle when weed is nearby? Like a radar?[/quote]

No I wish, I just find it down there.. Must fall outta the bowl?

10. Ugghhh That's probably a yeast infection ahahah

11. [quote name='"Johnny Blazed"']has sand in it[/quote]

"sandgina" hahahaha

12. Can vaginas smoke

13. Um is this like a trolololololol thread hahaha!!?!?!

14. Yes I seen a video of a girl pumping a trippystick up her snatch :p.

15. Wow this thread makes zero sense. Where is said vagina, what does it look like? These are questions that burn the very heart of humanity, where we ascend to the heaven and beyond the stars to seek. But alas, another false hope, a fading glimmer in the wind.

Time for a true story!

Its a story about my grandpappies' farm of magical herbs!

Its also about the INDEPENDENCE OF CANADA WOOT WOOT AYE BUDDY! [​IMG]

Long ago in a time before people wrote down the time or date and women votin' there was a man. His name was Canuck O'Chuck. A great man of few words. He owned a farm of dem magical herbs be growin' and he says.

"Ey Larry, what ifs we done sellin' these herbs we like smokin'? Aye?"
    "What'd you say, I can hear you buddy!?" replied Larry O'Hairy (half brother)

And from that day forth, they done thought about thinking that was a good think! That thing became the center of their lives and they even got a tribe of dem natives folk to help look after his farm of dem weed growing things. Cause you see dem natives folk donts have a place to be livin' after my grandpappie burnt their village down. But he said dem natives folk can live on his raunch alongs as they pay the rent, ungrateful savages! Now its be getting around that time which is that year of day when suddenly without warning the plants that were growing grew and grown up! And boy did they sure grew ups good!

Oh look at those crystals buddy, thats the business is what Im talkin' aboot. They just think we're all hosers and hockey players but when we grow the thing that grows outta the ground, sometimes it grow just the way growing grew back in the day when growing grows good. Oh and that was a time before I was born but I'll tell you what buddy! Its a day all Canadian fought off the british aye! Well actually we all got stoned and told em we were too high to fight that day and took a sick day. Actually we told our natives that the british wanted to be their friends and to run naked yelling at them. Well that plan slowed em down for a day or two but after the next day after yesterday we see dem british folk and they're ready for war. And my great granpappie shouts:

"Eh whats goin there buddy, we aboot to fight this war yeah?"

"Well I'd much rather have a cup of tea before the morn, sir" replied that british lookin fella

Well that thought got me to thinking this plan about maybe how good it might would be if we gave em some of our special Canadian herb aye!

And that was the day Canada gained its INDEPENDENCE![​IMG]

oh and for those who think that I should stop posting this story, fuck you CANADA ROCKS AYE!

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1cb1Gk1ueE&feature=related]Fuck You ! - YouTube[/ame]

17. [​IMG]

18. You know i Almost didn't open this thread? I hoverd my mouse over it and all i saw was "Is a weed magnet" So i moved down to the next thread when an image of a pussy coverd in nugs popped into my head, my eyes dialated and i clicked the thread as fast as i could. I AM Dissapoint.