My V-Card is Up! Its happening ~ [details inside]

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SeriousToke, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zero game.
    i got news for ya homeboy, your goin to school a virgin. id bet the bank on it

2. i say im a natural to all the people who are doubting and insulting me. try and get me down, nah it aint happening. if i want to be happy, if iwant to do this, i will. i don't really care about what most of you think, as your not in the situation. so ofc thats why i replied in such a way, cause i didn't want to argue.

I'm not doing anything wrong. & like I said ,she has had the hots for me for a very long time, i just never acted on it. I'm not an asshole. And she wouldn't and is not making fun of me.

But thanks for the kind words, really shows your 18+. Same goes for all the people who throw insults at me, get your point across civilly.

I'm almost 95% sure she knows I'm in it for sex.

wont happen but okay

No i wont, i have nothing in common with this chick other then sports probably. she isn't even that hot, and her personality can get irritating at times. its just a 1 night fuck. and sure it may seem like im talking a big game, but its confidence and what you guys are saying isn't going to get me down so fuck that. ill do and say whatever the hell i want to keep myself composed and ready.

we'll see bro we'll see you never know i might be able to last a good amount. my buddy who fucked his first time found out that the girl he fucked thought he was the best shes had.

I'm not getting drunk, just a few shots.

nope. you bet on the bank? well sir, you just lost the bank, congratulations. :cool: sorry bud but im getting er done.

3. #43 LegitBaller, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    a virgin 'wreckin' a girl all night long? talkin the way your talkin? ha
    thats a sucker bet....ill take that everytime man
    prove me wrong, please
    your gonna touch her slit and jizz in 30 seconds, at best.

4. #44 Himura, Aug 7, 2012
    I'm just gonna tell you dude, don't keep your expectations too high. With something like this, its very easy to become disappointed. Do whatever you wanna do though.

Just hurry the fuck up and do it already so that you can start backing up your claims.

EDIT: And dude, I'm sure you're angry that people are hating on you and whatnot but in all honesty, I'm sure we all want you to get laid dude, no doubt about that. That's why we have a section in the forums dedicated to helping people out with this shit. You just don't have to act like a douchebag about it when you're the one asking for "Feedback, comment, advice, pleasse!!! Thx!"

5. STOP saying that you are a "natural born fucker" It just makes you look fucking stupid.
    Technically all humans are "natural born fuckers" it's in our genes, it's in our genetics, so every single person who read this thread technically is a "natural born fucker". STOP fronting and trying to act like you are some stud. It's just making you look stupid.

Dude, if you had said "I'm gonna TRY to have as much sex as possible" or "it may be my first time but I'm gonna try my best to be great" Then at least I could understand your point.

You saying you're a natural born fucker, and trying to act like a stud just makes you sound stupid and look like a fool. Just because you've jacked off thousands of times because you are a 19 year old virgin doesn't make you a stud or in your terms " a natural born fucker"

If you were such a stud, you wouldn't have had to wait until you were 19 to have sex. If you had that much self control, if you had that much swagger, then you would have had sex already. Shit, I had sex my first time when I was 12... and I dont consider myself in any way a stud or a "natural born fucker"

I mean think about it, if you replaced "fucking" for any other activity it would sound stupid. If you had never played basketball with another person, if you had never played in an actual game, would you be telling people that during the first game you play you'd be balling all crazy, that you'd be a "natural born baller". What about painting.... it's like you never painting a canvas once in your life, then coming on here and telling us "my first painting I'm gonna rock that shit, I'm gonna paint the best painting ever, I'm a "natural born painter". If you came on here and said that shit we'd laugh at you all the same.

Like I said in an earlier post, "S" is going to be in for a world of disapointment. When you can't get it up because of anxiety problems, when you bust your nut in 2 minutes because you freak out when you get your first feel of real pussy instead of your hand, when you can't get a condom on or fumble with it because it's the first time you've ever used a condom during sex, etc etc etc. On top of the fact that you know nothing about what women like during sex, you dont know how to handle your own body during sex, your strokes, your mottions, the angles, the list goes on and on.

Will you have okay sex? yea probably... you'll fumble through and have maybe 1/2 decent sex at the best. But "the best sex she's ever had"? No fucking way.

I know whats going to happen.... the OP is going to come back here and brag about how good it was, how good he was.

What we should get is "S" to come on here, and see all the crap you've been talking, and then have her give us a report on just how bad you were.

6. So you're going to sleep with an underage girl? You don't sound like someone I would like to know let alone meet. I know there are plenty of guys out there that think it's cool to lose your virginity. You haven't lost it for a reason, you're immature and your perception on what you need to do in life is way warped. Girls can see past your looks but when you're an asshole inside and not the "cool" kind of asshole you just end up a lameo. Good luck with losing your viriginity to a girl you don't care about because your a selfish person and don't care about hurting someone else. Typical of the human race so I'm not surprised. I hope she takes a hit and greens out and then refuses to fuck you . Just sayin'

7. im not gonna eat her pussy, shes not my girlfriend and i dont touch random pussy. trust me im pretty sure ill be fine man

Expectations aren't too high...like I'm sure its not gonna be the best ofc but i want to make it the best or try to. and im sure she wants to do the same for me.

if you read my previous posts, the reason i said i was a natural was cause i didn't want to argue (even tho i coulda) and i wanted to be more mature and not stoop to a lot of people's levels. I'll probably have okay sex, but for you to say shes going to be disappointed and shit, you don't know that. just cause you were bad your first time doesn't mean other people will be too.

I'm not going to brag, but i will come back and update how i think it went. by the end, ill have known whether the chick liked it or didn't. we'll see.

you guys can help without being such dicks. get a message across nicely. it isn't hard. i haven't insulted one person here on this thread yet the insults keep rolling in. guess im gonna have to use the report function now

8. 40 year old virgin!

9. ... and you're a snitch on top of it.

And trust me, if you thought people were being dicks, you obviously haven't been around GC that long.

The way you talk, the way you post, the way you phrase things... I honestly think people who responded on this thread were pretty civil and gentle with you. If you can't handle it then maybe GC isn't the place for you.

10. you've been served.

good bye.

11. oooooo..... you said i was bad the first time I had sex.... maybe I should be a snitch and report on you?
    Insulting my sexual prowess.... Boo hoo..... lmfao

12. what if she whips out a dick twice as big as yours????

13. And she was like... "that's right Baby.... SOMEONE is going to be getting fucked all night. It's just not going to be me. Now bend over and let me take that V-card"

LMAO

:D

14. #54 Yoda, Aug 7, 2012
    why dont you keep your snitch comments to yoursellf,
    Folks need to use the report button so we can keep the trolls at bay,
    no one here wants to read arguements and shit posts,
    we are all here to chill and have a good time,
    No need for the imature bullshit

Talk of sleeping with someone under 18 isnt cool here,.,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.