My Usernames First Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by My Username, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #61 My Username, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Day 36 - Flower Day 8 - Part two - Update.. flowers now 19 inches! Nearly DOUBLED since the start of flower 8 days ago Despite "the claw"!

I think the nitrogen toxicity is almost cleared up - I will be feeding 2-7-2 hopefully by next week! Crossing my fingers the snow doesn't slow down my mail man..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This picture is of the very far top left flower of the plant on the left of the first picture. Basically the farthest flower up and to the left in the picture above this one

2. im really enjoying this grow, can't wait to see the yield.

3. :) Thanks, same here!

I hope I won't disappoint - These plants are growing pretty strong though

Some leaves are starting to cup upward, either too much heat or a deficiency. Tonight during lights on I will raise the lights to above 12"..probably 18, and on friday I am expected to have my Golden Bloom nutes

4. Flower day 10 - 19+ inches; light bulb moved to 14 inches away. Leaves looking better by the day  :bongin:

[​IMG]

5. #65 My Username, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    Flower day 11 - Fed 1/4 dose of 2-7-2 nutes last night, topped off with about 10 ounces of water. Soil was dry this morning, so I gave them both about 20 more ounces this morning. (droop may be from lack of water over night or still too much N)

Now both 22 inches tall

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am glad I went with the 400w HPS.. these girls are growing like crazy for an indica strain

6. Flower day 11 part two - Just turned on lights again to find out they grew an inch to 23" during lights off.

[​IMG]

7. #67 My Username, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    After watering today they look healthier than ever, and are 26 Inches Tall.. seriously they need to stop growing soon or i will run out of room.

They grew 16 inches in 12 days!

[​IMG]

8. ^ Just noticed the light distribution on those plants.. Pushed the plants over to the ride side a bit more and spun around the 3 top plant to get closer to the light.. will post a picture next time

9. Flower Day 14 - 28.5 inches is the tallest, and about 27 inches are the other 4 colas.

[​IMG]

This is a bud from one of the banches off the main cola
    [​IMG]

10. Looking great man, that was a good call switching to the 400

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Thanks - yeah the plants seem to be loving the light.. almost 19 inches in 14 days  :bongin:   I am very curious to see the size of these colas after my 28 day, 10 inch tall veg

This strain is known to really stretch though so it is a lot of the genetics

12. Those plants look healthy. You are doing a great job. Flowers are coming in nicely. My only advice right now is to turn the pots 1/4 to 1/3 turn a day. If will prevent blind spot from affecting the plants and result in more even growth.

13. Okay thanks - I'll start spinning more often. I see why that would be a problem especially with bushier plants like one which is topped

I am excited to see these buds. I fed some more 2-7-2 a couple days ago

14. #74 My Username, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Flower day 16 - Just woke up:

[​IMG]

15. Okay, so someone please tell me that when buds start forming, the new leave growths are supposed to be ultra skinny??

If not, (and it looks like not since they also are clawing), I think I am still in Nitrogen toxicity. RIGHT at the worst possible time.. when buds are forming. And the worst part is that the plants were clearing up of symptoms and then I ended up feeding them golden bloom and now it is back and at the top of the plant (it looks like, unless this is normal)

16. Flower day 18 - 33 inches is the tallest plant

[​IMG]

17. Flower day 19 - Getting a bit concerned that main colas are not opening up yet, but I do have a bud shot from a lower flower:

[​IMG]

Also, I have cropped my tallest shoots because they were dangerously close to the light:

[​IMG]

18. Flower day 22

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Close up on that last nuggie 

[​IMG]

20. Flower day 25 - Small leaves yield small buds? I hope not..  The N toxicity really fucked up my shit. But, here they are. Do you think I am looking at popcorn nugs at this point? -_-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]