My use has FINALLY caught up to me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by led.zeppelin.fa, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Tracks aren't some badge of honour for me or any users I know,
    not sure if that's what you were implying.

ironically, some little '15 year old junkie rockstar superstar drug coolios' I know find the scene oh so glamorous.

But holy shit guys, thanks for the overwhelming support, I'm not even a character here yet everyones offered kind words and support.
    Better then most of my friends in that uhh, whatchamacallit, life? :D

in retrospect, even though my addiction was brief, it came on hard and strong.
    I've always maintained a honest attitude with drugs, which any heroin user knows is difficult.

but this shit had me evil to the core.
    stone cold, heartless, corrupting, stealing.

back to safe ol heroin for me guys! i cant handle this legal safe stuff /irony

I've been eating lots of good food and resting heaps, lots of stew, minestrone soup, tons of coca cola.
    No cravings whatsoever, Im proud of myself. just the fact Im actively seeking recovering is the kind of distractiion/activity i needed to divert my attention

2. Don't kick yourself over what you've already done, all you can concentrate is what you want to do in the future. Ritalin is extremely addictive, you're not the only one suffering.

Good luck with your future endeavors. You'll do better if you can find a close circle of support, personally I think AA/NA is bs but someone similar to a "sponsor" could be helpful, maybe a close friend, to help you when you're feeling weak, or just need someone to talk to.