Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my uncle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nunsbythebundle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. i have taken about 7 grams from my uncle without him knowing. im not sure if he knows i took it but i think he knows i smoke. what im wondering is if i should give him about 70$ to make it even so i can buy from him.

2. yes, do that. don't be an asshole.

3. if he doesnt know i smoke should i still do it?

4. how old are you? if your 18 or older you have nothing to worry about. he cant get mad at you for doing it if your an adult. however people like you who steal weed are the reason its still illegal. shame on you for taking it, and your fucking right you should pay him back for it.

5. if i was him i would get pissed if someone took 7gs from me

6. People who steal weed are the reason its illegal?

7. partly. if it leads to crime, then it will be illegal. i.e. crack. i mean, its not like his uncle is gonna report him to the cops, but, if he had ripped off some medical grow, he would go to jail. and then they will say, oh shit, people are stealing this shit. maybe they will start to kill for it. politicians are fucking stupid. they look at any illegal activity pertaining to something to ban it too.

8. Pay the man, I would probably beat you up if you stole my weed

9. you stole ur uncles weed?
    [​IMG]

10. yeah 7/10 uncles will beat an ass for that

edit depends on locale too

11. i dont know if he knows i took it tho because he had a few ounces and i didnt take all 7g at once it was a gram here and there

12. Don't give him $70.

Start buying weed from him and take some out of your sack and secretly slip 7gs back into his sack over a little time. Maybe a little extra out of principle

13. it doesnt fucking matter. if i went into your house, kicked your dog, and stole a quarter oz of your weed, you would want to beat my fucking ass. and the only way you would not do that is if i coughed up some cash pronto. and then you would never fucking trust me. stealing is wrong. stealing from family who trust you is even worse.

14. yeah i realize that now but mine and his bdays are one day apart so i will give him 70$ extra on his bday

15. Just pay him back in the way you took it from him

16. dats a good idea but i rarely see him and idk if he knows i smoke or that i took it from him

17. FUCKING TELL HIM AND STOP PUSSY FOOTING AROUND!!!! lmfao. i take, that by joining this site, your an adult. he smokes. you smoke. whats the big fucking deal, other than you stole his shit. just walk up, say "hey unc, can i talk to you in private for a minute?" then tell him everything. "i smoke, and i know you smoke. and, i pinched your stash a few times. im really sorry about that, and it was a bitch move. so, i would like to make it up to you." he will either say ok, or dont worry about it. but you have to tell him or your just a big pussy. and i dont think you want to be a big pussy. dont do the crime if you cant pay the time. or something of that nature.

18. Eh, if you can right something without potentially getting shit started then why not just take the more sensible route? I can see where you're coming from by sort of saying it's more responsible.. but by your logic we should turn ourselves in when we break the law or something. You gotta look out for yourself in ways sometimes. If you can do that while fixing the problem, go for it in my opinion.

But if OP wanted to tell I wouldn't try to stop him. Like I said, I can still see the reasoning on both sides

19. no. just with family and matters like this. i see this as the best resolution for op. if he does this, he may get a killer connect. when it comes to family, you gotta tell the truth. thats how i look at it. they tend to forgive. and if he is there to make it better, that makes it all that much easier to forgive.

20. i will tell him and i will give him the money and ask if i can buy some cus i would rather buy from him than some guy in a bus shack. thanks for all the responses