My uncle was a badass!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420tom, Mar 24, 2011.

1. so was talking to my momma about weed since i recently got caught (she found my bong) and i learned a little something about him
    I never met my uncle (uncle G) he died when i was about 5-6, today was the first time i heard some information about him.
    Turns out he was a real badass, and if he was alive today me and him would prob get along like PB&J.
    Turns out he use to be a pretty good/big weed seller in NB, Canada.
    Apparently he was always getting caught buy the police and shit and sold and smoked alot of weed. (she also said he liked to roll joints ALOT)
    She also said that if i went to his house that my aunt and uncle still own in NB
    and looked around in the wood's i'd probably find some old weed plants that he was growing lol.
    I just think this is soo cool being i never met him and didnt really know anything about him.
    I just thought this was cool and had to be shared, anyone else have stories similar to this? or other badass family members for that matter.

2. go to the place and search around. who know, you could end up finding an heirloom bong or something to cherish for the rest of your life.

3. cool story bro

4. thats awesome man i have 3 family members that grow its a good feeling

5. See that X on the top right of your window? Click it :wave:

OP, that's pretty sick but I wouldn't expect finding plants that are 12-13 years old in the woods haha, nature takes its toll on them. You might find something cool like a bong, who knows. You should visit that house sometime.

6. Haha damn wish I had a story to tell like that

7. lol my dad told me that my moms brother got busted bringing an ounce of blow to my moms wedding... then i found out the reason he moved to reno was he was involved with the people from the movie blow like the real people.. well he was on the run from them cuz he owed them a bunch of money...

8. Cool story broski.

9. my whole extended family hates weed like its the devil. im pretty sure my black cousin doesnt even smoke

10. You wish your uncle died so you can talk about him? How nice, sir.

Op, nice you should definenatly check out the property.

11. Nicee! :hello: Thats awesome to have a lot of growing done in your family, i wish i could say the same about mine! They said they only attempted a tiny grow andn they cut it before it flowered. :(

I hope to be an uncle like that one day though, ya feel me? :smoke:

12. I would been on the first plane to go get them weed plants. Smoke it on your uncle G behalf.

13. Not weed related, but my badass family member has gotta be my second cousin. He was a made man in a certain high ranking Providence crime family back in the heyday, killed six people I believe? Finally got nailed in the early 80's and got out on parole in 2008. It's a nice little legacy to have in the family though, "Excuse me, what? Do you know who my cousin is?" :cool: