my uncle died

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by laxattack, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 laxattack, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Well I just heard that my uncle died a little while ago. Only 48 years old too.. His whole life after high school was fucked up. He couldn't get a good job, had diabetes, needed left leg amputated, and was in HUGE pain after that. Well anyway because of that he had trouble doing things such as working and he never earned too much money. He blew all his money on worthless shit whenever he earned it such as buying a fucking boat when he couldn't even pay rent....

Well to the story: recently he sold his "house" (a 3 room trailer) to try and split 3 way rent for a $500,000 house. His "friend" scammed him and ditched his wife, and kid, ran away to florida and checked into a rehab facility for drug abuse.. forget which one but it was a heavy duty painkiller pill. After he checked out and ran outta cash he came back home to his wife, my uncle, and his 8 year old son just to start charging my uncle his pain killer pills for his leg pain as rent. He constantly was stealing my uncles money and percribed pills whenever my uncle was in the hospital for huge amounts of pain.

Anyway, he "found" (yeah bullshit) my uncle lying dead in his bed and called the police about 2 hrs after he said he found him. all of my uncles pills were missing and my uncles money was gone. The guy he was rooming with said oh my uncles dog ran away so my dog followed it and i had to pay to get it out of the pound.

So this guy fucks with my uncle for about 10 years, steals his money and meds, and now my uncle dies and no one knows how the hell he died. His money was missing and EVERY medication (including insulin [sp] for his diabeties)

So we informed the police of this fuckers drug abuse and stealing my uncles cash and now hopefully this son of a bitch will rot in jail for the rest of his life, we are also requesting a forensic check because we strongly believe there was foul play. This bitch even tried stealing my dead uncles tv and car.....

BTW: to anyone says something like "you jackass why didnt you house your uncle" or something like that; it's because my uncle would never "clean himself up" such as getting a job or stop leaving trash over the place.

sorry for all the cursing im just so pissed...

2. Wow. That's fucked up, man. I hope everything will be good, man. Catch that fucking bitch.

3. thats fucked, if you ever see him chop off his nipple and glue them to his closed eyelids!