Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my unbreakable pipe finnaly met its match

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BurnThaBush, Sep 14, 2005.

1. i bought this beatyful pipe like a year or so ago, and it hit so good, could hold almost a gram in the bowl, the thing was a champ, it was my baby. it had been dropped from standing level on cement at least 10 times, the pipe was fucken indestructable. anyway i was at my freinds house the other night about 15 beers in and blazed outta my skull, and i packed a bowl in my freinds pipe and put it down , then jumped up off his couch to go burn, and heard that horrible noise of glass breaking, and looked down and my pipe was in like 10 peices. i had no idea how it got in my lap, but i got all sad, then we burned a bowl, and threw it into the water at this spot we burn at, so now every time we burn there my borken pipe is just cruzing in the water, but it had a good long run, had a lot of good use, i just hate breaking pipes that you burn outta all the time, its like something is missing, kinda bummed and drunk but ohh well payday will come and ill have a new pipe to smoke outta.

peace

2. did you get some resin off of it first?

3. that sucks man, its like loosing a member of the family.

4. Studies show the number one leading cause of broken pieces is having them in your lap and then forgetting they're there.

5. Yep man.. especially getting out of the car with it on your lap, or off someones bed

6. thats also the number one way to break ur cellphone...

7. walking into/stepping on pipes is what happens here.

8. LMAO! hahaha I laughed so hard when reading this. I could see a scientist conducting surverys on people with pipes and calculating the reasons for it breaking.

9. lol thats halarious

10. Thats the truth, I have seen a good amount of peices broken that way. One peice I had I was knocking ash out in the toilet (super high) and it fell and smashes right on the porcelain, was one of the coolest pipes. Yeah I know what you mean, loosing a great peice is something we all dread, good luck on getting a new one you like.

11. haha, its true they do usually break like that...broke my chillum like that friday, drunk high, thought it was in my pocket stepped outta the passenger seat...shattered in front of like 10 cops...no joke either was at a high school football game...im not in high school graduated last year

12. I lost my first piece ever like that after like two days of having it. I have since wisened up and and bought giant glass beasts so if I put them on my lap, I know they're there.

13. The very first pipe I got fell on my bathroom floor while i was cleaning it. Just the mouthpiece shattered so I thought I could melt it into a nice groove with my torche I use for glass work. I had never worked with hard glass (Otherwise known as porcilyn) and it ended up shattering a little bit more when I heated it up, plus the hole in the bottom of the bowl got too big for bud. Now it looks incredibly shitty so I got two new pieces, Curly Sue and Pinches.

14. i lost a pipe i had for like 7 months, used it everytime and i drooped it my frends porch after blazin a fat sack and it was the worst feeling.......then i got my bong, purple haze.......

15. at least you got to end your bowls life yourself, i let my friend use my glass bowl the first and last time, he comes walking back up the road trying to avoid my house i see him and ask him, he says "Oh sorry man it broke" so he paid me off in a couple grams in weed and was on his way, fuckin blows

16. That sucks man... I've broken many-a-piece, and it always sucks. That feeling of your heart dropping down into your gut blows big ass monkey balls...

Hope ya find a nice piece soon.

17. lol wow im glad this forum is here ... my first loss was actually a homeade pipe made from a cool science beaker lol so if you ever took chemistry you know how easily beaker break but this one is cool . anyway enough talking about her .. i recreated a pic in paint .. huge chamber used to swirl with smoke ... now its broke . check the pic out of my new pipe that i made and the old baby in my thread . in smoking and usage>recreational usage> new homeade pipe lol ... i dont know how to link there and it wont let me upload the same file for some reason lol . GO CHECK OUT BABY PLZ actually i think you can just go to my gallery lol . shit

18. bummer man, my parents threw away my first pipe. I swear it was the most ghetto piece you'd ever seen, first thing I used to get high with. made it from a really old shower head handle thing and a screen I took out of a sprinkler, i didnt even get a goodbye bowl.

19. yea man thats pretty sad its like having a dog die. me and some friends had this crazy blue dot bong, and this slutty girl broke it. we still have all the pieces and were thinking about giving it a proper burial ceremony in some peaceful woods

20. Ya losing a peice sucks hope you replace her. :(