Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. 11:20 am - I am definitely stoned as hell. Music sounds amazing. Who knows when this will end? Don't even know if I've peaked

• Like Like x 1
  2. 7:16 pm - I've finally come down all the way

3. Hahaha! That is great you tried it again and had success! I think I am going to make these yet again tomorrow or the next day with some top shelf fire! I feel like the higher quality bud the better...I saw a thread on here somewhere else for "green dragon" and I have to give that a go as well...I am really falling in love with this whole eating pot thing

4. #1224 Geeq88, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    I just followed this recipe, used .5 purple haze and .5 gold leaf***. Realized i didn't have crackers too late so i made a pb and weed sandwich lmao. Just finished half the sandwich. Will update in a while

Edit: well i can definetly see why some people complained about the taste, perhaps the crackers make a difference. Im going to try nutella and maybe a reeses peanut butter cup with chocolate grahams as i read someone tried next time. All in all i only the half and definetly had a nice relaxed body.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I buy these brown "rice thins" crackers (little circle thin ones) that are probably sold in the cracker / snacks aisle of every grocery store. I just like them because they are light and crisp. Then I use natural peanut butter (if its real dry I add a little olive oil to mix it up so it stirs easier and so there is plenty of free fat to bind to the THC).

I literally have been making these daily, LOL. I used to vape daily, and now have switched to decarbing my weed at night and making my crackers in the afternoon. I make 4 sandwiches using the recipe in this thread, and just eat 2 for a dose. I used to eat all 4 but have found just eating 2 I get strong effects, and then I can eat 2 more later =)

I love weed. :dance2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah ive made a few more of these and the secret to them not tasting terrible is to allow them to cool before eating. Makes a world of difference to me. Definetly strong though if you use some dank

7. Doing this again with some Bruce Banner rn

8. I made these last night and used aboit .5 for each cracker. About an hour after eating one, I started feeling it. Everything slowed down and after about 90 minutes I was baked. I was higher than a giraffes sack. It lasted a good 5 hours. Great recipe! Quick and easy, best high I've had yet!

9. Ok here I go.Just joined Grass city. I made these twice. First time got me so fucked up I was walking around in circles with a delivery burger Styrofoam container with ketchup and a soda on top not knowing where I was going just circling around. 2nd time did nothing. Using some really good bud to try to make them again. Will post later

10. To get some consistency in your edibles try this very simple but effective recipe.
    Decarb any material you intend to eat to activate it first.
    ( 240 F for 40 minutes)
    5 grams weed-hash-BHO-anything decarbed
    2.5 teaspoons oil ( coconut oil is my top pick)
    .5 teaspoon lecithin ( power doubler )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done.
    Makes about 30 doses when using hash. About 10 good doses if using bud.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

11. I usually have a problem with edibles. I am trying to find ways to make it work. Only got high once. It was the first time I made Firecrackers. I have tried brownies, pro made edibles and nothing. So I only try every once in a while when I get a real good price on good bud. I cheated a bit too. Put a little keif in it too

12. Ate regular slightly greasy meal I am trying them now

13. What's this? Oil? After decarb? Thnx

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

14. Ok I am high lets see how much stronger and longer it gets

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey pals, I'm new here! Read through a lot of this thread, I know it's old, I hope you're all still about :p

Was just wondering about the prebake thing. Do you leave the foil open like a little bowl, or wrap it up? If you *do* wrap it, several layers or just enough to cover it once around?

Also, I've got a gum infection. Will this fuck me up if I'm on antibiotics? Thanks in advance and thanks for the recipe!

16. @LewLew95
    We try and keep and eye on the edible section and answer any of the questions that pop up.
    Prebake AKA decarb is up to you. I don't bother to cover any longer. Years at this and it just doesn't make that much difference if your eating it.
    A single layer of foil is enough to hold the terps-vapors but I feel it slows the decarb.
    240 F for 40 minutes is standard decarb.
    Cannabis has no effect on antibiotics. No interactions.
    BNW

17. [​IMG]
    30 grams of hash being decarbed in my toaster oven. Open air no cover. Stinks like mad and fills the neighborhood with the smell of roasting hash.
    BNW

18. I am making this as soon as I get home tonight. I'm relatively new to weed, and my wife has a coughing issue, hopefully this will help her out.

19. How come i cant see the photos?