Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Damn. Maybe it's your size? I'm still holding out hope.

2. Been 3 hours and nothing.

3. 3.5 hours. I think it's safe to give up on this.

4. 4.5 hours. I'm calling it quits. I wouldn't take this as a reflection on aciid's recipe, I prolly did something wrong.

5. Hey. So it's not just me looking to try these firecrackers. All i can say is, two crackers and 3 hours later, i'm well and truly baked, and this is pretty amazing due to one reason. 1) I have a really strong tolerance to weed. 2) the weed over here is from a tropical region and is pretty dry and nowhere near what u guys get.

In a nutshell, i'd say, the instructions are pretty clear and it's probably what i'm gonna be doing everyday from now on LOL

6. Doing this again with a modified but similar recipe from Vice. 10 min @ 250 prebake. 15 min @ 300. Using Nutella. Just ate .5 grams of some fire stuff called Crystal Kush

7. Let us know how it goes.

8. It's taken about 3 hours but I think it's finally hitting me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Congrats haha

10. It just gave me a light body high and droopy eyes. Maybe a 4/10.

11. Try putting more green when you cook it mybe? But that really doesn't make sense.

12. Followed OP's method using 1 gram of mids wedged between two Digestive biscuits with Nutella as my spread. I made 2 biscuits with roughly 0.5 gram each. I decarbed the weed for 15 minutes at 120c leaving the weed dry and crumbly. Cooked the biscuits for 20 minutes at 180c before blasting 180c for 2 minutes. Let the cookies cool and ate both and finished consumption at 2:29pm.

It took about 50-55 minutes for noticable effects to occur but I kept questioning if I was actually getting high or I was psychological trying to trick myself into thinking I'm high. I felt peak effects at 3:40pm, 1 hour and 11 minutes after consumption. Comparing this to having a rally on a bong which would get me high as fuck, a 10/10, I felt only about 4/10 on the peak which lasted for about 5 to 10 minutes.

It is now 4:37pm, 2 hours and 8 minutes have passed and there's no doubt that I'm feeling the effects of the firecrackers. I feel a minor stone over my body and I light stoning in my mind but not to the point where find it difficult to move or articulate thought like I'd get with smoking. Smoking a cone right now would definitely blast me higher but I'm trying to abstain so I can observe the complete effects of the edible. A little disappointed about the results considering I've never successfully felt high from an until now and everyone talks about edibles getting you really baked but I'm just sitting at a 3/10.

13. I, just like another poster, only registered because of this single thread, LOL. I am becoming a firm believer in edibles. I have been a weed smoker for 15 years, and now in my 30's, I'm ready to stop smoking and stop vaping. I vaped the entire last year and still feel it irritates the lungs, albeit less than smoking, but the more I read about carcinogens in pot, I just am at a point where I don't want to take the risk anymore. I used to be the type whom thought that weed was totally safe. I guess the older you get, the more you become concerned. Secondly, there is more data now than there was 10-15 years ago, as more states are going legal. God bless them.

This being said, pot is still a fvcking godsend to planet earth. We don't have to smoke it or vape it. The lungs are for breathing, am I right? Instead, it's time to eat my way to cheech-and-chong-land. LOL. I am going to give these firecrackers a try tomorrow or the following day, and will report in full my results.

Does anyone know when baking the herb in the oven if it wreaked up their entire house? I have a shared hallway with neighbors, just trying to be respectful...

When I share my experience, maybe I'll also share a home-brew weed-coconut-oil recipe I've got (stoned on the stuff right now). I keep it in little dropper bottles and just take a few milliliters. Takes 60-90 minutes to kick in, and usually a bit of food I notice kicks it off even more. But works, feels like I just vaped 2 bowls. I wish I had gotten into this 10 years ago. Eating weed is where it's at. I mean, protecting my lungs and being high. Ain't nothin' wrong with that!

14. #1214 mind4nature, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Follow-up: I used the recipe on page 1, following the procedure as exactly as I could. Instead of using ritz crackers, I used some brown-rice crackers we had on hand (smaller in diameter than a ritz however), and used an all-natural oily-peanut butter. For herb, I did not weigh exactly on scale, but estimate between 0.5-0.75 grams of high quality bud. I first ground the weed into a dust (the herb was dry already, just used my fingers), prior to decarboxylation. I understand this to be the crucial step, which changes the THCA into THC, causing the more intoxicating effect we often enjoy.

Following decarboxylation, I mixed probably about 1tbsp worth of peanut butter (trying to add extra oil from the top of the jar into the mixture), and throughly stirred the plant material and peanut butter together. I tried to distribute the plant material as evenly as possible in the mixture.

I took 8 mini-crackers and made 4 sandwiches, distributing the peanut butter to make a reasonable sandwich. I wrapped each sandwich in foil, returned to the oven for the remainder of the bake time, and finished them off for 2 minutes at a higher heat as the OP suggested. I kept a window fan near my small toaster oven, and smell was not a problem. I let them cool before ingesting.

Note: In addition to using small crackers to begin with, the 1 tbsp of peanut butter made plenty of filling -- enough for about 4 mini-cracker sandwiches. I personally hypothesize there may be some merit in a greater pb-fat : thc-herb ratio. I sort of felt the more evenly distributed the plant matter was, in a greater quantity of butter, the more each little granule has the opportunity to be surrounded by thc-binding lipids, and help further extraction. I don't know if using the same quantity of herb, but less overall fat will yield a lesser result. My gut instinct is with Nutella, you may not have enough lipids available to bind to the THC, as Nutella adds more sugar than fat in their mixture. I felt I might get better results with natural peanut-butter -- the stuff with the separated oil at the top. This is just a personal hypothesis -- others may find successful results with Nutella -- perhaps adding an additional liquid oil to the mixture could help as well.

I ate all 4 cracker sandwiches to try and consume the whole herb/peanut-butter mixture. It's been about 1.5 hours since eating them and I definitely feel stoned. I would say even say the effects are on the strong side. These might even take a person by surprise. It might be good to start with a 1/2 serving, if you're concerned.

Advisory Comment: Too high of an edible dose, for some, can cause an acute panic/anxiety attack. It's fair to say not everyone is affected the same way, but some people take too strong of a dose and have a negative experience.

If you do freak you, you should lower it down next time. I advise, as the OP suggested, to give yourself 60-90 minutes of wait time before considering taking more. The effects seem to slowly build and sneak up on you. I have also found that eating food after ingestion, seems to stimulate absorption with edibles. In times past for example, I have ingested THC oil, to which upon eating a meal, the effects really kicked in -- despite me already having consumed more, believing it wasn't working.

I am someone who has smoked a lot of herb / vaped a lot of herb in his day, and am trying to switch over to edible consumption for a healthier choice in using pot. I will say having usually been able to hold my own toking with friends, with edibles I have to be more cautionary, as the effects as noted, sneak up and can really be stronger than anticipated, or possibly even more psychoactive.

This all being said, the 4 mini-crackers I made, using 0.5-0.75 g, following the recipe by the OP in my best, yielded me some pretty good results and I'm enjoying them a great deal! I recommend anyone give this a try. I would even say these could be jazzed up by adding some honey between them, right as they come out of the oven, and sandwich them back together. Or even some bit of jelly or jam on there or something to add some more sweet. Overall, I thought they not only tasted great, but my eyes have been blown open to the simplicity...I should have been doing edibles like this years ago...

Thank you OP, thank you all.

Someone else go make these now!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Think I'm gunna try this again tomorrow morning with some of what is honestly the best weed I've ever smoked in my life.

16. Almost done baking these. Used smucker's natural peanut butter on one side of the graham cracker and Nutella on the other. Gunna chow down on both (about 1.5 grams) around noon. Will let you guys know how it goes.

17. Jumped the gun. Just consumed both at 9:35 am.

18. 10:05 am - It's been 30 minutes and I'm feeling a light developing pressure in my head. My eyes are also a little bloodshot.

19. 10:14 am - heart rate increasing, I think it's actually working this time! Pressure in my face.

20. Strong heady stone atm