Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Want to try these tomorrow but a little worried about the smell, wouldnt it smell when prebaking it? And if it does any ideas to get rid of it in like an hour or so?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Omg made them, ate them, so high. For the smell if anyone had the same question it does smell when pre baking but goes away in like 30 mins

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. the one thing that i'd like to add to the op's thread is that i use a flat head screwdriver to mix the peanut butter. then i also use the screwdriver to spread the mix on my crackers or oreos.

plus, it's environmentally friendly saving trees from being tooth picks. lol.

4. Lol the first time I tried this, I used like 3 grams and it was some fire stuff. I didn't know how it would effect me so I ate an entire one. Don't do this, ever!!!! Lol I was high to the point where I was about to call 911, I was calling all my friends and telling them I'm gonna miss them, they were like wtf?!? Lmao I can laugh about it now but I was terrified at the time!

5. #1185 TickTockCroc, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Ahhh, back on this thread. I've been coming back to this thread over the years, as this post is what really started my firecracker adventures.

Since then, I've perfected the recipe to where it NEVER fails.

My tolerance is pretty low at the moment and I've just eaten firecrackers with 2g of TOP SHELF dank in them. I'm kind of scared........LOL.

Here's what I did:

1. Preheat Fan Oven to 100c.
    2. Bust up nugs into small popcorn nugs, put in ceramic dish, and place in oven for 30 mins. (Decarboxylation process).
    3. Take bud out, put oven on 160c. Grind up decarboxylated bud and put into a small dish.
    4. Add organic smooth peanut butter and some nutella. Add a dash of coconut oil. Add some soy lecithin granules. Mix all up.
    5. Spread on Rich Tea biscuits (these are really light cookies in the UK). Wrap in foil and place in the oven for 30 mins.
    6. Let cool down and EAT! (Tastes like shit, be warned).

REPORT (will update):

10:15AM - Both firecrackers down the hatch.

10:22AM - Already feeling an initial "buzz" - I get this a lot in the very first stages, hard to explain, but it lets me know it's gonna work.

11:15AM: 1 hour mark. DEFINITELY high as fuck right now. I forgot to mention, I added Soy Lecithin Granules to the mixture, which always boosts my edibles (kicks in way quicker). Im fucking baked right now. This is going to still continue for the next hour. I'm EXCITED/ANXIOUS!

16:40PM - Ive lost the boundaries between space and time. I left the house around 12.20PM and am writing this in a cab. Went out for chinese food. Went to the mall. We ate more food. On my way back. Im not sure what realm im in. Im not sure if any of this ever happened. Is this a dream? Am I in a movie? Only time will tell. I picked up a bottle of Squeeze Cheese from the store which Im psyched to eat with some tortilla chips.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CAN I JUST SAY if you're looking for the ultimate edibles recipe THIS IS IT! Potency is insaaane so u don't have to use much bud (value for money woo). This obviously comes with dangers though! If you have a high tolerance for smoking it means NOTHING for edibles. I have a really high tolerance for smoking but when it comes to edibles i'm an absolute snowflake. I almost killed myself on a .5g firecracker (don't think that overstoning is fun - it's the closest you can get to hell on earth). Just remember that edible tolerance varies hugely for different people, and there is literally no way to guess it. If you're a beginner eat less and wait a couple hours! You can always have more but you can never go back and have less!!!

7. Do I need to use an oven if I'm using abv? Or do I just put it on a cracker with peanut butter and eat it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's unlikely that I'll get a reply since this was a couple months ago but I was just wondering, are you using a fan oven or a conventional? Planning on making these tonight

9. I'd guess it's a regular/conventional oven. You could probably use a convection/fan oven, you're wrapping eveything in foil, anyway. I wanna try this too but it's kinda late to go out hunting for lecithin. I'm not big on edibles, but I once had mild hallucinations from eating a bunch of butter. Good luck, buddy!

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks man. I was just wondering because it seems as if he's from the UK and fan ovens are popular here.

I've created my own thread with the full recipe I plan on using, no soya either

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is my go-to recipe. One batch guarantees a full day free from my RA pain. And I use less weed (and get better relief) than smoking. Thank you.

12. Hey, I know this is years old but it seems to still be going. I just signed up for the forum. Currently making these following your exact instructions. I'm 5'11. 225 lbs. Stocky build. High smoking tolerance, I would say. Maybe 3 bowls of dank a day. Making these with Smucker's natural creamy peanut butter, graham crackers, and a gram of fire Maui Wowie split between 2 sandwiches. Just finished decarbing. Will report back.

13. Can't decide whether to eat just .5 or the whole g

14. On the final step, I didn't wait for the oven to preheat to 350. I just left em I there another 2 minutes and simultaneously turned it up to 350.

15. Just ate both crackers, the whole gram.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's been an hour and I think it's starting to hit me faintly...

17. Been a little over an hour. I still don't feel gone yet.... but I read all my posts on this page and thought to myself at first "Wow! This guy is just like me doing this at the same time as me!!!!?!?!"

• Like Like x 1
  18. Please keep me posted on what's happening. I've been wanting to try these, and also have no experience with edibles.

19. It's been an hour and 45 since I ate them.. getting worried they didn't work cuz I'm totally sober right now.

20. 2hr20min since I ate them. Nothing so far.