Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. #101 Cynikal, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    I'm eating one of the firecrackers right now, the peanutbutter taste like bud the smell is somewhat similiar to burnt firecracker but for some reason the saltines arent even burnt like the last time I tried and the peanutbutter is a bit darker then usual but not burnt it taste good like "laced" semi-dry peanutbutter :hello: it's 11:42 pm right now as I'm consuming this firecracker... I finished consuming the firecracker at 11:44 - consumed 1 firecracker...It's 11:49 pm and I'm just now waiting on the firecracker to digest and hit me which could take anywhere from 30 mins to 2.5 hours?

2. I doubt as long as 2.5 hours, it took me about 30 minutes to feel effects and about 45minutes till i was damn high. I'll check up on thread when I get home, gotta go now peace

3. First time making them
    Followed your recipe, step by step about an hour or so ago.

Used about 1 gram of highish mids, made 2 crackers.
    Munched em about 50 mins ago and instanly got a body high. Currently I am pretty chai'd:p and I don't think it's slowin' down.

One Love.

4. Here is a little trip report I'm feeling high right now and I think the second firecracker may take awhile to kick in but anyways here is the little trip report...

Firecracker trip report
    at 11:44 I decided to consumed 1 firecracker of jack herer about 0.5 g was used to make it,
    at 11:54 about 10 minutes pass and I just browse the grasscity forums and read topics,
    then at 12:10 about 26 minutes has passed and I started to notice my senses have been effected,
    seems like my sense of smell has improved there is more detail to smells about 2 minutes later,
    I started to feel like a small head high kick in and a little bit of a body high 4 minutes later,
    I start to feel the head high flucuate in strength felt heavier then lighter heavier then lighter,
    and about a minute into this I started to debate myself if I should eat the 2nd firecracker,
    then about a minute later I just begin eating the firecracker then within 2 minutes I finish eating it,
    9 minutes later I grab the mango and a bowl and begin eating the mango as I'm eating the mango,
    I feel very high and 9 minutes later I finish eating the mango I feel as if I'm couchlocked,
    I try to get up slowly...

5. #105 aciid, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    Sounds like you had a great time :D

I'm making crackers right now, will post pics in about 25 minutes, using nutella

Also got 3 joints lined up for tonight :D

Edit: added pics

6. Hey guys, first time making any edibles.

Im doing everything from this guide cept i didnt cook the weed as long, only like 6 mins.

I also substituted saltines for any kind of fancy cracker and jiffy peanut butter.

They should be done baking any time now so ill give a report. Im high right now cause I just smoked a bit of the "cooked" weed to verify that it doesnt destroy the THC. Thats what i was worried about.

7. Its been about 55 minutes since i have ingested. Coming down from my high from the smoke. Not really feeling anything

Starting to think it wont work.

8. the more you think it wont work, the more it wont. mindset counts for A LOT. do something to take your mind off of it for awhile. some edibles can take up to 2-3 hours to hit [depending on your metabolism, if you ate it on an empty stomach or not, etc etc]

9. ok, sounds good. Ill give it a little more time and find something to distract myself. im at an hour and 39 mins.

10. #110 NYC Diesel, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    good recipe! ill have to try this one soon.

edit: and line, the reason you arent feeling anything is because you cooked for 6 mins. you may feel a little buzzed but it wont really be noticeable after smoking

11. im two hours 13 mins in now. I'm definatley high, and i think Im still getting higher. This is good shit, it works. Will try again soon.

12. Wow, thats the longest I've ever seen it take to kick in, only takes 45mins by me. By the way enjoy; 'cause you are not going to stop getting higher any time soon :) It will just keep rising and rising then will slowly fall down I love it.

13. did mine with peanut butter.... diddent work complete waste

14. Gah that sucks, im really curious why edibles affect some not others

15. sounds like a tight recipe bro. i'm gonna try it out either tonight or tomorrow.

does eating it on an empty/full stomach make a difference?

16. empty stomach works faster

17. Awesome guide man! :hello: I tried a few fire cracker recipes before and they all seemed to work pretty good, but the extra step of pre-baking really intrigued me and I'm looking forward to reporting back with details! I made two using your recipe and put 1g in each cracker, ate one fresh out of the oven about 50minutes ago, and something must've worked cuz its taken me like 15 minutes to write this paragraph...:cool:

Just one question-I made a bowl out of aluminum foil and just dropped 2g worth of nugs in there and threw it in the oven. What do you think about wrapping the tin foil tight around the nugs completely, or grindin the herb before putting it in the bowl to prebake?

Only problem I had with the prebake was that it stunk my house up even with the oven fan on and the windows open..

my fish is just staring at me.....

18. This guide has worked for me and it should be stickied or atleast linked from a sticky because its effective, I tried another guide and the edible didn't work for me, but this firecracker guide works for me +REP to OP +5 stars about to make a firecracker again this time with this grape kool aid smelling purp bud...

I used saltines instead of ritz crackers because I had no ritz or graham crackers
    I only had regular cheap bag of saltines

19. haha yeah, i forgot to mention that pre-baking for sure adds a stink to the area. thats why I cut my time shorter because i was afraid it was burning. And that someone might smell it. I used ground up herb because it was easier for me.

20. Depends whats in their stomach, how much they ate, how good was the bud used, how high their tolerance is and if they even made the recipe right.

edibles can get everyone stoned... the people who didnt get high just didnt do it right.