Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe My ULTIMATE Marijuana Firecracker recipe WITH PICS!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aciid, Aug 15, 2009.

1. You CAN use smuckers all natural, i think, well i used vegetable oil to help it with extra fat. and dont worry about messey peanutbutter cus it will cook and solidify, and me and my friend realized why they were called firecrackers FIRE (the type of weed which we call headies here) and crackers so weed crackers, for everyone who didnt catch taht, and they got us blazed ima make a batch and eat/sell them in school

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best thing to do, bake them in the morning while ur having breakfast then meet up with mates just before school and shove 'em down your throats lol got me high for a whole day we were all in fucking hysterics!

3. made 2 of these yesterday with .5 of some dank and they worked pretty good, they wernt super intense like brownies but it lasted a long time. i think the pre bake makes a big difference cause no other recipee ive seen has this. thinking of putting a gram in, would it be worth it?

4. #64 aciid, Sep 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2009
    Making some crackers with nutella and gonna compare differenceces :D

& yea justintime 1g is what I use it gets me fucked :D

5. ya i totally agree with you. A little pre-cooking of the weed goes a long way.

6. Woo high was as good as always, stoned again now on my way to college cantwait and i forgot to eat my breakfast typing this from my phone peace

7. If I use mid to make a firecracker will it still work if I just eat 1-2?

8. Should be fine, maybe use 1.5g in total if u think u can handle it.

9. Its my bday this week so all my mates are chipping in and we are going to get an oz and make a batch. If i remember ill take pics and add them here to help everyone

10. Followed the OP almost exactly except that I baked the weed at 225 for 8 minutes. It was crumbly then so I just took it out.

Anyway, this recipe worked out wonderfully for me. Used .6 of some good mids in 1 cracker. Took about an hour and 20 minutes to really start feeling it. High lasted 3-4 hours. Nice body high, fuzzy face, etc.

Thanks!

11. i have tried firecrackers countless times and half lost at least a half oz so far to shit that doesnt work all the time. i guess i will try it on your considering the recent response. i am making this in the next hour. ill be back by 12 EDT boys.

12. ok i have mine in the oven. i used about 1 or 1 and a half tbsp of all natural peanut butter. i also melted about 1 and a half teaspoons worth of organic ghee and then mixed this with the peanut butter to have a more liquid mix and more saturated fat ;). its on 6 ritz crackers, so 3 cracker stacks to eat in the morning. id say any minute the timer is gonna go off for me to get turn the temp up to 350 for the 2 minutes. ill be back in 20 or 30.

13. nevermind im back now. its now cooling in the refridgerator until tommorow morning for class haha. i used .4 gs of jack herer and .2 of diesel so hopefully i will get fucked up. peace and god bless.

14. just ate all 3 from 8:55 to 9:06. anywhere between 15 minutes too 45 i should feel it, although i LITERAllY just got a feeling of stone hahaahhahah

15. You should be fucked up today, lol.

16. #76 MattttG3, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    hahahah i was high as FUCK about 2 hours after ingestion. its a steady come up but if you havent smoked its readable. mine lasted a good 4 hours. worth it cause .6 of that jack was only getting me high for about an hour now via smoking haha.

next time i will deff do a gram of dank. pre-baking seems to work wonders also.

17. #77 high=life, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Hey y'all just made my first Firecracker with this recipe. Sorry no pictures I lack a camera, but I will let everyone know when the treat kicks in!:hello:

EDIT: The Firecracker worked really well. I had a completely empty stomach so it hit me pretty quick and continued to grow in intensity for a couple hours. I'm definitely going to use this recipe in the future.

18. Just a quick bump. I've been buying a lot of good quality shit recently but have always smoked it before getting home :p Will try to bake some more and get some pics asap.

19. Would you recomend doing this before going to your local high school?
    Will it completely dystroy me?

20. Firecrackers affect people differently, so I would test it before going to school :)