My Turn

Discussion in 'General' started by TrixaBelle420, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Soooo..........
    I just moved to MIssouri. It's a small town they call Sullivan. Only been here a few days.
    I'm going out looking for a house to rent today so I'm pretty excited. I can't wait to see whats going on in this small town. Really need to find some smoking buddies....I been without bud for waaaaaay too long.
    I'm a really shy naturally anti-social person but I gotta move out of this state of mind so I can make some friends. I feel like it's my turn to find a trustworthy person who knows where I can get some buds.
    Anyway, just thought I'd say HI to Missouri smokers and hopefully make some new friends.
    Much Love to ya'll :wave:

2. I'm in the same situation with the dry spell in the new area. Good luck man hope we come across something soon and end our dry spells! Enjoy your new area!

3. Thanks!
    I'm enjoying it already.
    After being in the desert for two years it's nice to see trees and woods and the experience would be soo much better with some bud.
    I'm not sure if it's dry here I just need to find people who know where to get it.
    Nice to meet ya!

4. Yeah certainly nice to change the scenery. I'm living in Florida now after moving here three years ago from New York. I honestly don't like the humidity, and flatness. Moving to Colorado in April and can't wait for Winter and Mountains! I play Ice hockey and do a lot of outdoor activities so Colorado should be a perfect fit for me.

5. im near st louis and thats a pretty part of the state ur in, summer ull love it, i still get their on my motorcycle to wind thru the hills lookin for fishing spots etc. good place to enjoy the outdoors if thats ur bag.

6. For sure it's definitely pretty.
    The woods are amazing I love the outdoors.
    They have the Meramac Caverns here and some state park.
    Plenty to do and see. I love this type of living.

7. Hi fellow st Louis smoker welcome to missouri, sullivan is out there but yea without of great parks I heard its dry as shit out towards that way hard to find dank mostly mids (not my cup of tea) lol