My Tuesday Night - Fat Lines of Addy (w/ pics!)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by generickid, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I don't do Addy just for recreation, I only grab it when I have shit I needa do... and tonight I have A LOT I wanna do :)

And to bobfugy I'm actually living in Worcester right now, moving soon but I have to say city life is great. Drugs everywhere, good friends everywhere... life's good :)

EDIT:
    Yeah I know azureufc, I won't be up all night blowin this shit, just to get some good work done

2. damn tru that bro, small world lol. i miss new england!!

3. lol... nice double post to set yourself up for that zinger.

4. Pretty sure Adderall is a real drug?

I could be blowing lines of OC80's if I had the money, but I'll just assume you don't know what you're talking about and move on

5. I love cokes drip but ya molly is much worse. Adderall is okay if you take a low dose i just had a hella bad comedown like 5 days ago from 110 mg it lasted a full 24 hours

6. I don't think I could ever do over 100MG of this, I would feel so fucked up and tweeked

7. they taste worse than addy. not burn worse.

8. yeah i still dont know, once i do a line my whole face goes numb so i really dont know what the drip taste like, you kinda just get acustom to the "feeling" and want more lol, man i really miss that white girl ;*(

9. This is why I try to avoid coke :cool:

10. Haha that sounds about right.

Ya 100 mgs is intense. i am only using it as a study aide for now on im not really into stimulants but i still enjoy them once or twice a year.

11. Used to love addy, I never snorted it though. Two 20mg XR's with a bowl and I'm good to go.