My tuesday night...and wednesday morning

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMullusk, Oct 28, 2006.

1. So last tuesday my suitemate and I were vaping in his (dorm)room which we've been doing safely now every day for over a month and were just sittin back chillin with some girls from our hall. After a few bowls we start to get a little careless and the temperature nob gets bumped without anyone noticing. So my suitemate goes for greens on a new bowl and ends up actually lighting some of the bud and the smoke starts pouring out. We quickly put it out but not fast enough. A few seconds later another girl comes in to tell us that the entire hall smells and our RA just noticed.

Our RA is a pretty cool person but knew she's get in trouble if she let it slide so she calls the RA on duty, who comes to check it out. That RA then calls the dorm head RA who calls the campus head RA who calls the campus police who call the local police. Yuck.

About fifteen minutes later my suitemate opens his door to knocks from the cops and they inform him that its blatantly obvious we've been smoking and that he either lets them search his room or their going to go get a warrant. So my suitemate doesn't know what to do and ends up just handing over his piece and about an eigth of bud. They end up then taking me and him out of the bulding down to the station in cuffs. Since they found no actual paraphernalia on me (safely hidden) I simply was asked to write a statement and was brought back to the dorm. My suitemate however was not so lucky.

He ends up spending the night in jail after an hour of questioning to which me and my roomate had to bail him out of the next day. Bail totaled to $1000USD which sucks ass and on top of that he's been meeting with attourneys all week since he has a long process ahead of him.

Long story short after working up the guts to call his parents since he can't afford a lawyer on his own, his dad ends up knowing a local judge who is working to get the charges dropped ocmpletely so thank god for that but still, bleh. What a week heh.

(sorry for the long post)

2. haha that sucks, move to Canada. They would of laughed that you just gave your shit over and then they would of just left.

3. Hah I wish. In hindsight there are a lot of things we could have done to avoid actually getting in trouble but we were just to high to realize heh.