my trip to jamaica

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ziggyshugenadz, Sep 5, 2005.

1. well i just got back from a cruise that i went on. it was so fucking bad ass me, my sister and my cousins all got a room and we had a great time. our first stop on the cruise was in cozumel mexico and me and my cousin (who's 21) were walkin around lookin for some ganja and some mexican guy calls us from across the street and tells us to come over. we run over and he says " you guys lookin for something special?" im like "...maybe" and he says "you lookin for weed? follow me" so we walk like a block away into some shop and he tells the guy inside to bust it out so he breaks out 2 bags with aobut a 1/4 of shwagg in each. then another mexican guy came out from some room inside the shop. these 3 guys were just surrounding us and the guy with the weed says "i'll sell these for 60 bucks". we werent really in a position to bargain so my cousin hands him 3 20's and we leave. he was sorta pissed that he ad to buy half an ounce of some shitty lookin weed for so much but as long as it got us high he didnt care. well we go back to our room and pack a bowl and smoke this shit and it got us pretty fucked up. i was completely suprised cuz this shit look dirtier than any weed ive seen but it got us stoned with one bowl. it was definitely worth the price.

next stop grand cayman. swam with some sting rays. thats all.

final stop. JAMAICA!!!
    we get off the ship and walk about a block and decide to grab a taxi. we get picked up by a real kick ass rasta named jimmy-mack. he asks where we want to go and we just say take us to the best places. then he asks if we smoke, of course we all say yes and he's like "yah man were gonna have a real good time".first he drives to a gas station with some people selling souvenirs and shit out of shacks. he honks his horn and some guy runs behind the shacks, runs back around and gives the driver a 1/4of some dank ass jamaican bud. he throws the bag at us and says "you like that right there?" and of course it was some good shit so were like hell ya and he tells us that he'll get us some shit to tkae home later on so we give him the bag and he takes us to a kick ass little chill out spot. it was a cliff with some rastas selling shit. to the left was a water fall and right over the cliff (which was like 10 feet high) was a beach and all the shit was closed in and private, and these guys had weed and beer. we walk down and chill for a little and then this one guy says "hey, anyone wanna take of dey shoes and walk over this little river to the beach?" i was the only one who went. this guy helps me avross the river makin sure i dont fall in and he's like " that waterfall has clean spring water that you can drink over there. theres a private area over there so you can change and over here is a little beach" it was the coolest hangout spot on the fuckin earth.we get over to the beach and he goes " ey mon you smoke?" and i say yes and he says "cool mon you want to smoke a joint?" and i say hell yes. he whips out a big ass paper and get some bud out then he asks if i want to mix some tabacco in. i said no and he's like "yah mon smokin weed straight thats the only way to do it" so he rolls a fat joint and lights it then passes it to me. i take a coule hits and pass it to him and he's like "nah mon thats yours you smoke that". so after i smoke that he's like "you want to buy some stuff like that" and he whips out a 2 G bag. i ask the price and he says " 20 bucks". i tell him i can get better prices back home (COMPLETE FUCKING LIE) so he's like "alright what about 15?" so im like "let me see what i got"/ i pull out 12 bucks and he gives me the sack then one of the rastas up on the cliff askes if i want a beer, then he climbs down a ladder that they made to get from the cliff to the beach. he goes to where the cliff meets the ocean and sticks his hand inside a dark little hole where water is going in and out and pulls out a red stripe beer and hands it to me. it was a great beer, one of the best tasting beers ive had.than i climb up that ladder and realise that i left my shoes on the other sid of the cliff where its kinda hard to get to. the guy who gave me the beer says "hey mon no problem i'll get it" and he goes and gets my shoes. then i walk up to where the set up shit to sell and my cousin is sitting with another rasta and says "hey meet vincent cheeese" (yes i spelled his last name correctly) and this guy is sitting grinding up some weed and he rolls a J and me and my cousin smoke it. a little while later we ate at a really good jamaican restaurant that sold food by weight (1/4, 1/2, 3/4, pounds) and we meet up with some guys that we met on the cruise (people we smoked with) and they said they scored a half O and some hash. later on we get 4 bags of the shit the taxi driver gave us earlier. then he drove to a shack on the side of the road and said "hey i can get some really good hybrid shit here" so he gets out and comes back with a fat fuckin bag (1/2-3/4 ounce) of some dank lookin shit for 50 bucks. at abo ut midnight back on the ship me and my cousin are smoking this joint and the guys that we met cmae to our room with all the shit they got and rolled a foot and a half long blunt (with some hash in it). it was THE best vactation ever. i was trying to sneak back what we had left (about 2 g's) and right before we got off the ship my mom turns to me and asks if i have any weed on me. i tell her i do and she says " you got to go flush that they will find it" so i go and flcuh the shit i had. i wasnt too pissed but i wanted some weed to come home to. well about an hour after i get home and my dad and sister go to sleep my mom tells me to meet her in the kitchen. i walk out there and she goes "dont tell anyone i did tis but here" and she hands me a fat nug of the shit she has and says " this is some bomb bud right here, its the least i could do for makin you flush your shit at the ship"

well i had a fun ass trip and i want to go back and stay at jamaica for longer (it was a cruise so we were only in port at jamaica from 7 am to 3:30 pm)

P.S. once i get some pictures my cousin took (we have a picture of the weed we got, the massive blunt, and a picture of vincent cheeese) i'll post them :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. Damn..... Lucky..... Bastard. That sounds like so much fun.

3. lol thats one story that im actually not bothered by for having no indents what so ever..ive been thinking about going on a cruise

4. pics pics pics

5. damn, that seemed like a f'ing nice trip. The boat doesnt care if you smoke in your room?

Your mom giving you weed because you had to flush yours is funny though.

6. You lucky stoner.

Edit: you BETTER post those pics.

7. paragraphs please, im not in the right state of mind to reada block.

8. ^ lol yeah i had to keep highlighting that block to read it, but good story non the less, i will have to add jamaica to list of places i want to go. :smoke: pics!

9. I'm def. going to jamaica in the near future.. Sounds like fun.

10. once my cousin emails the pics we took i'll post them. and sorry about typing one large block. it was the night we got back and i was still a little messed up

11. very nice, sounds like a fun trip....id love to have went on that trip

12. Thats sounds awesome man, im going to Jamica for sprinbg break and me and my friend are sharing a room. Is there anything i should look for to buy some bud, like special looking people.

13. wow that sounds better then amsterdam ever did

14. that's awesome

15. it's been like a day or two now where the hell are those pics

16. Do you know where in jamaica you were? I think i'm going to Kingston in spring break on a cruise :smoke:

17. i stayed in ochas rios last month.....lovely little island w/ culture to spair. just get a way from the tourist garbage....the bud is just as great as the people who grow it......

^^kingston ehh? well i do believe thats on the southern side. have fun man

18. that is the most bullshit story i have ever heard, your bitch ass would have got robbed

19. stfu....

20. Quote:
    \t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t Originally Posted by dubz420
    \t\t\t\t that is the most bullshit story i have ever heard, your bitch ass would have got robbed

Apparently you have never been to Jamaica. I went to Kingston and a guy gave me a gigantic bud for a cheeseburger. This bud was at least 7 grams and that was for around two bucks for one cheeseburger. The dude did not rip me off, and while the bud was not really dank, it was not schwag either. The rastas down there are usually pretty nice, but there is alot of gang activity but the seldom fuck with tourists.

Jah Bless