Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My trip is coming to an end, need to make an edible for the trip home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, May 4, 2012.

1. Ve been in the Netherlands go a few weeks. I've tried space cakes from shops and they blew dick so now I need to know an edible I can make that will work on the plane ride home.

Can you eat raw hash? Just take a gram and pop it like a pill, and it work?

If not I think I'm gonna make a firecracker but I want it to be strong as fuck.

I got some ice hash from a local shop, but when u roll it up w/ some bud, the shit won't smoke, it clogs up the joint, and it came in powder trich form instead of pressed. The shit kicker is it was some of the most expensive hash on the menu. I might just use that.

But I've got an 8 hr plane ride home so I need to make something powerful as fuck.

2. #2 BadKittySmiles, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

It's the same glandular material as that on your herb, and as such, it requires the same treatment, in order to
    make an effective edible from it. [​IMG]

In other words, it needs BOTH :

1) Activation or decarboxylation, and 2) to be broken down in an 'edible solvent' such as oil, alcohol or glycerin,
    in order for your body to actually absorb more than a fraction of the potency.

We use the 'edible solvents' that we do, NOT just because they strip glandular material from the inert plant
    matter, but because these easily-absorbed solvents are responsible for facilitating absorption! [​IMG]

With the proper processing, your edibles should be much stronger, than smoking the same amount of material...
    meaning, a more powerful, longer-lasting experience, from less than you'd usually smoke!

But only with the right processing. [​IMG]

When you cut corners, and eat partially inactive, non-bioavailable cannabinoids, you *can* sometimes feel a
    bit of *something*, more if you waste a ton of material and eat way more than needed... but it doesn't even touch
    the experience you'd have had (or the MULTIPLE, stronger experiences you could have had) from the same
    material, had it been processed well. [​IMG]

Firecrackers are considered 'worst-case-scenario' edibles... people make them, for their stealth, in exchange
    for a huge loss/waste in potency.

And generally, if you can make a firecracker, you can make oil, so if you don't need to hide what you're doing
    from your room mates, or parents, under the guide of a dorky little peanut butter sandwich-snack, then
    oil is your best route and the crackers should be avoided at all costs. :p

Don't worry.. it's easy. It only takes a few moments of your time in the kitchen, and the rest of the time (several
    hours) is spent waiting while your material slowly becomes bioavailable in your oil.

But don't rush... remember this is time, and exposure to heat and solvent, that your body simply can not provide
    all on its own, before you 'evacuate' the majority of your potency without absorption! It's why we do the work our
    body can't, before eating that glandular material.

These should help... just try to re-create the below, as best as you can (I know you're traveling, so supplies and
    tools may be in short supply). :)

And remember; however little time you have, you will make more progress, when using a pure edible solvent.. it's
    especially crucial that you don't cut corners, when time is short!

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

As far as simple and tasty edibles go...

If you only have enough time and privacy in the kitchen to make oil before you need to 'retreat', then you can
    make a simple canna truffle using that oil, right in the privacy of your dorm or bedroom, without requiring an
    oven at all. [​IMG]

All it takes for a single serving, is a spoon or less each of cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and your oil.. [​IMG]

But if you have the extra ingredients, or if you don't need to make your truffles in secret, you'll want to use a
    few drops of milk and vanilla, as well... plus a coating of nuts, seeds, or anything else you can think of. :cool:

If you don't like, or can't tolerate chocolate, a simple canna PB fudge can be made, using your oil, peanut butter,
    and a bit of powdered sugar!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or, if you have a pipette, a dropper, or even an empty, cleam eye-drop bottle, you can even more easily make
    capsules... you can buy empty caps at health food stores, or you can buy an inexpensive supplement in capsule
    form, and empty as many as you need!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! :wave:

3. You're always the best BKS!! Thank you bunches!