Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my town is ridiculous

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nomotivation, Mar 31, 2011.

1. 3 years ago when I was a sophmore and life was amazing in my rich white suburbia. there was such an abundance of dealers in my town almost everyone smokes. a couple months later heroin plagued my town and I watched handfuls of kids I knew just completely fuck up their lives over the next 2 years, some even my friends. im back in town for the semester for an internship and shit just fucked. all my dealers from the summer are all shut down because the cops are just cracking down on anyone. i got pulled over 3 times in the last 3 weeks with a poor reason as to why I was pulled over every time just fucking searching for heroin. 19 year old kid gets found with 300 bags , 18 year old girl with 80... what the fuck rofl? i need weed :/

life blows, fuck heroin.

2. People can use whatever drugs they want. And if you don't have anything on you when driving then you have nothing to complain about..

3. Doesn't make it any less sad when your home town changes from a peaceful place to a heroin fueled nightmare.

4. actually it's illegal to pull someone over for no reason? and yeah they can but does that change the fact its an awful decision ?

5. I don't think thats true. Sobriety check points are all about pulling people over with no suspicion whatsoever.

6. Probable cause....

And no, YOU think it's an "awful decision". If they don't think it is, then it isn't.Simple as that.

7. cops got in trouble in my town for pulling people over for no reason

8. Well if they do it too often, the public will be infuriated at them, which kind of defeats the purpose of policing, but they can basically pull you over for no reason.

9. Actually... You are complaining about heroin use in your town, and you say cops are searching cars for that reason alone. They don't want the drugs in their town just like you do soooooo... Why are you complaining?

10. do you live in Camden back in HS i did a trip there for service hours and there are syringes evrywhere on the ground it was fuckin gross they were covered with blood and filled with blood eww

11. eh your not gonna stop the heroin craze pulling people over 1 by 1. and yeah by the way doing heroin is an awful decision I don't need your undergraduate philosophy attempts of perspective and opinion

12. haha no but they come from Camden and Patterson

13. Then you join the force and do it yourself since you seem to have better ways of doing so. You have a degree in philosophy so you know so much more than they do.

14. actually in mechanical engineering :D

15. yea heroin is a big thing here too. Its just totally blown up in the last year or so. Some guy i knew started selling the stuff and he was arrested. shits really bad.

16. that drug is so fucking filthy

17. Pot is so fucking filthy...

18. yea heroin is really big in all the guido towns around here now, but my town is still a huge town for weed although there are a few crack dens in the ghetto parts

19. yeah it seemed to have questionable side effects on you :O

20. Wouldn't know. Haven't used it in months.