My toung is out of controle.... and i like it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Methric, Jul 12, 2006.

1. w00... so like... my toung is moving on its own... and i think its trying to dance for me?.... but im not entirly sure ya know?... everythings kinda got like a watery tint to it and i enjoy it... i wonder if big foot ever clipped his toenails? do you think he did?... its realy not very understandable but one thing i do understand is that you should stay away from fat people who like to tap dance on there own stomichs.... its unhealthy.... so please stay away from those kind of people... enless they have a name tag on and it said marshall... cuz thats my name... so that means its just me having fun down there.... but uh... yehh.... i forgot what i was typing about... so im ganna end this before it gets to long... uhhh... one last thing to say!!.......

..........:smoking:

2. dude you are one stoned bitch hahahahahaa

3. ^^ i want what he's smoking

4. word

5. pass that shit

6. i get next hit

7. ok so im finally back again.. i just walked outside and got lost recently... than i smoked some more and turnd on my laptop and now its 11:10 at night and im somewere in tha forest.... idk how to get home?.... any suggestons im soo baked that my right foot wants to tap dance but tha left doesnt agree with tha same beat ya know?... so idk i think maybe i should start clapping in there 2... 2 match tha beat a little so that it makes more sence... but re ally i think that just aight be a lil to much work.... if you type with your left ear on my left shoulder tha ntha lil line moves like realy fast./... its pretty cool... well im kinda board and lost so... type back to me !!! w00

:smoking:

8. You nailed it right on the head

9. i somehow don't believe you're lost in the woods..with your internet-ready laptop.

10. yeh i got backtrack and it allows me to wpe hack and i picked up someone internet =DD thank god for backtrack =DDD got about a qouarter left =DD *lights bong*.... imma be up all night on this laptop

:smoking:

P.S im making freinds with babmi ;) ;)

11. man can you say high? LOL its makin me smile

12. lol silly stonerss......the tiitle made me think of this...

I'm so exciiited..i just cant hide it..i'm about to lose control and i think i liiiiiiiike iiiiit!!!

13. ^^^^^

Took the words right outta my mouth...the only thing is that now, that freakin song is stuck in my head. :D

14. sounded like he took some acid when i first started readin...

15. HippyCracker, is that a pic of you in your avatar? Thats almost exactly what my cousin looks like, and she always sits at comp like that! Are you my cousin?

16. ^^^^

Yeah thats me, and am I your cousin? :D Could be.

17. Nvm, i just read your location. My cousin lives in England (im flyin over tommorow) Just reminded me of her how you look like your sittin (looks like ur sittin with ur chin on your knee) kinda strange coincedence as im goin over tommorow...

18. awwww oh well. :p

and yeah thats how I am sitting......

totally though, that is kinda weird that you see that today and your leaving tommorow. Never been to England..Hope that you have a good time. :wave:

19. Tnx, we go over like once a year, as a family (my moms entire family is there) but this year im goin with just my friend, and stayin with relatives. were gonna catch trains around, and i hope but seriously doubt we could go to amsterdam. even if there is no weed involved, its gonna kick ass.