My top 30 movies to watch baked.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ottawahursty, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Big ups man one of the greatest

2. Yea, it makes for great previews, then things get a little sad lol.

3. It shouldn't. It is movie as an art, and trippy as fuck I definitely recommend seeing it. They got it on netflix instant watch right now I think.

The creatures and stuff are really cool and the story is interesting.

4. Excellent, score for netflix! And thanks, I'll definitely check it out.

5. I've never made edibles before, seems easy enough though reading through the forum... maybe have to take your advice =]

And I love Pan's Labyrinth. Like one of my big time favourites :)

6. Make some firecrackers they are easy to make.

I know it is beautiful.

7. I'm in the midst of making my first, Hashmouf's gramcrackers. I'm considering it too, I'll do it if you do it, lol. ;)

8. Inb4 anyone else says this... Avatar should be #1!!

9. NO

It is not deserving of the spot. If you watch it in 3D it is still high up on the list for me but it is not deserving of #1

10. Maybe I exxagerrated a little bit :eek: but it deserves top 5

11. Maybe I was a little harsh lol.

I just think there have been movies that fucked with my mind way more than that. But seeing that high in 3D was a great decision. It is going to be re-released if anyone hasn't seen it high in 3D

12. Haha, we should definitely do it! I usually don't like going to town baked, but for this it might be worth it =] I won't be able to try till Wednesday as I'm working today, but let me know how yours went =D

Yeah I hated Avatar, didn't like it in the cinema, tried it again whilst high on DVD, still hated it... =[

I've also noticed that Anime's are pretty fucking intense high... watched Read or Die last night, was amazing =P

13. Has anyone seen the movie 9? The one with the dolls lol
    I thought that it was pretty good and it really makes you go crazy if you watch it baked IMO.

14. Old Boy is...interesting...lol.

15. UGHHHH OLDBOY!

I have mixed feelings about Oldboy. It's very good, however I just didnt like it. Kinda how I feel about A Clockwork Orange.

But The Vacation movies.

16. lolzzzz
    but Once time I have enjoyed this movie and wasted my costly time:):wave:

17. long list ... must say !

18. Yeah, I thought it was too short. Of course I saw it before smoking, so who knows lol

19. chris tucker, not chris rock.:rolleyes: