my tools, lots of pics, 56k beware!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by wantedbymany, Sep 27, 2009.

1. well first we have my homemade hilighter bowl. i used this back when i didnt have a real bowl. complete with carb and removable back for steamroller effect. i odnt and will never use this again, gonna throw it out soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next we have my new glass bowl given to me by my older brother that just quit smoking the herb. all he smoked out of it was dank, and its color changing, the colors are coming in nicely, cant wait till its fully colored. sorry bout the shitty pics, somethings wrong with my camera.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

last we have my home made diffused, 2 arm perc bong. i made the perc out of drinking straws and an old pill bottle. i found out that it fits perfectly on those powerade bottles so i can just use it and throw out the powerade bottle till i wanna smoke it again. the bowl is diffused but u cant tell in the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and heres a family pic just for the hell of it!
    [​IMG]

i hope you like my inventiveness with the perc. home mades are always fun to make!
    i might have a grav bong coming soon! :bongin:

2. good ideas, but man you got to get away from the plastic, smoking that shit is no good for you at all.

3. ***** you iz ghetto!

Lol but really you should throw that shit out a stick with that lil bowl.

4. its not like im actually using a plastic bowl, and the bong uses a metal socket as the bowl. the hilighter has foil over the plastic bowl but im not gonna use it again anyways.

i odnt got the money for a real bong so that one will have to do till i have the moeny.

i have no bud and no money :(

5. Your creative, but you need to buy some sick pieces dude. Go to a head shop and buy a bong.

6. lol none for you, get rid of the plastic crap. Nice glass though.

7. i said in one of my posts that i dont got the money. i need a job but anything close isint hireing and i dont got a car because of financial issues.

im going to buy a nice mini bong and a sea turtle spoon from GC when i get the money.

8. You have a highlighter, a plastic bottle, and a cheap spoon... Were you expecting much love?

9. u dont need to be a dick about it, i dont have the moeny to go out and buy a $100+ bowl or bong. sorry for being poor everyone, its not like 90% of the us is in poverty or anything.