My Tools For Toking

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 10tfloyd, Jun 11, 2010.

1. #1 10tfloyd, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Thought i would just post my collection of toking tools for all the world to see :) please feel free to comment or ask questions just please quote the piece your referring too. thanks

2. nice invisible bond dude:smoking:

3. Name:
    Type: Metal, Unscrewable
    Length;4.5"
    Description: mine is actualy purple but same as this one, used to be my travel pipe. its metal and can unscrew into a mushroom key chain. its a decent pipe but it clogs to easy and gets hot to easy :( pretty close to retiring this one

[​IMG]

4. looks handy for stealth missions. but glass is best if concealing isn't an issue.

5. #5 10tfloyd, Jun 11, 2010
    Name: Fuego Besador (fire kisser)
    Type: Wood, Chameleon
    Length: 5"
    Description: i named it fire kisser cause this is no beginner pipe, it feels like your inhlaing fire and blow out tons of smoke (fire). and you hit it on the lips (kisser) and its from mexico (fuego besador) this is one of my house pipes, i got it at a local head shop for 15 dollars. this is the hardest hitting anything ive ever smoked out of and its definetly no joke. i had doubts when buying it but figured if it didnt work to good i could always use as a deco pipe

(Click for larger images)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. this all i need..
    [​IMG]

7. This looks awesome! :smoke:

8. #8 10tfloyd, Jun 11, 2010
    the eyes and grin make me think of the devil, when i hit it it feels like the devil, he is fuego besador aka diablo :)

9. When did swishers start coming in that package??

10. just recently bro, they fcken perfect when you twist em.

11. dont be a dick bro