Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My tollerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hey guys recently i've been on a tollerance break, since Sunday.

It's all going good now :D

Still got some stems left that I can make tea with and i've not been tempted.

I also haven't really been thinking of it that much, which is good, for me it is lol - as I usually think and talk about it ALL the time.

Hopefully I can last till Christmas :D

But i'm going to pick up on some leaves and cuttings, going to buy my friends stuff off of a plant for like £10 or £20, not decided on the prices so far.

Could you post on how much grams would I get of leaves if I bought them?
    From one plant that is.

2. I only speak American, sorry.

3. how much shake will you get from your friends plant? why don't you ask him. if he doesn't know, you probably wont get a lot

4. just make him an offer on all of it,
    and see what he says. If he's just gonna toss it, offer him a low price. If he's gonna use it, offer him a slightly higher one.