Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Tolerance Stays Low!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BoBo321, Dec 29, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking on and off for about 3 years, but just recently started smoking a lot more often, like every other day sometimes every day. And my tolerance is still low as it was the first time I smoked. I get high of a half a bowl, and really high off of a fully packed bowl.. And I mean totally stupid high. Also I'm in brake so I've been smoking every day for a couple of times. Any one else feel like this??

2. I get pretty lit on a small bowl too and I smoke everyday. A bowl a day keeps the anxiety away!

3. Ok cool just weird all my friend are not like that they smoke a lot and get high. But also for got to mech my highs last a long time like 6+ hours

4. I was like that too, then i smoked every day for 2 weeks and I just felt my tolerance drop for the first time in a year. So i'm on a T break now, been a week.

5. Yeah idk and I'm smoking some exotic weed to lol idk but I'm not hating

6. Must be great. I've reached a point were weed doesn't even get me high but makes me sleepy lol. Definitely time for a T break...

7. You've just not hit that point yet.

8. Maybe you're just packing bigger bowls, so your half bowl is always a little bigger? Haha, fuck I'm stoned.

9. You'll start noticing it eventually. And when it does get up there and you have the multiple time a day lifestyle then it's really hard to get down back to where you started.