Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Tolerance Situation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, Sep 28, 2010.

1. If I smoke about 1 bowl every night to put me to bed, will I get a tolerance after a while? How long?

Now what if I smoke the 1 small bowl every night, and then on fridays get baked out?

How long will it be until I stop getting high all together off a normal amount?

2. Uhh, i dont think you'll build up a tolerance just because of the fact that you are smoking and going straight to bed. :p Try smoking more than one bowl.. How about 3? And smoke during the day, perhaps a bowl or two when you wake up to get your day going, then 2 or 3 in the afternoon, and 3 at night to finish of the day :bongin: Now that's what i call a picture perfect day:smoke:

3. Quite a while. And if you do, just take a T-break

4. yo mjsmoke you live near Green River or Rock Springs by any chance?

5. Nope. Douglas :( baha

6. pfft until you start smoking like a half a day then you will know lol, it sucks....

7. As bad as I feel for you, your comment made me extremely happy :hello:

Thanks for the feedback guys, quick and blunt.

/thread.